If you've ever used.....

either that was meth or you just full of shit.

Very well could be meth, but don't pretend cocaine (good stuff) doesn't do the same. Especially for someone who doesn't use regularly, it can be a mule kick.

Again, your basic chemical balance/imbalance can have a lot to do with which drugs affect you and how.

I've sparred on mushrooms before, that was an interesting experience.

Tried it once.... ended up playing chess in the gym.... things went horribly wrong :icon_lol:.

i never used, but do you really feel like shit after the high is over?

Really? In small doses? You honestly think ripping a few pinners while working out is going to be beneficial enough to be helpful in any way? Hope you are buying in bulk then, because trust me my friend, it will get real expensive real quick. Okay then, agree to disagree, but it would not.

You seems to be missing the context he presented.

In the context of someone who parties and has a tolerance a small dose won't do much.

In the context of someone who is straight edge, or just not a fiend, a small amount would certainly give an energy burst that could provide motivation for a better workout.

There are millions, probably billions of dollars of business for energy drinks and pre workout drinks, NOS energy shit, etc and you think that it is inconceivable that COCAINE could possibly get somebody pumped up for a workout? Really?

If you never go nuts with cocaine, yes, a very small amount of cocaine will absolutely have a noticeable effect. Tolerance will only occur with frequent use or increased dosage.

Ok so im seeing a bunch of ppl in threads argueing that coke is a PED, whether during an MMA fight, or during training. As an individual that has used enough to have an opinion, i know from my experience that no, it isnt. In fact it would most certainly be a detriment to send your guy all coked up to fight a 25 minute controlled fight.

So im just wondering... Any of those that claim its a PED actually used before? Like not once and thought you were invincible (you werent), but ppl with experience? I suspect that all those claiming PED have never even seen it.

Also, im a Jones hater. But blow did not enhance his performance in anyway.

You don't think cocaine can motivate you to get out of bed and go to the next training session?

i never used, but do you really feel like shit after the high is over?

Depends how often you use. When I dabbled I was also super light with my lines. Duders would make fun of how small my snaps were (#jokes). And so my downs were super mild.

Quite honestly if you down a redbull and drink some juice/water you're pretty much right as rain. Green or white teas do the trick as well.

Now, if you're planting your face in yowder ever night, you're going to go all Robert Downey Jr circa 1980s... the you have to go pretty far. By then you're usually on some other shit as well to balance.

I'm not admitting to anything, but I'd be surprised if a world class professional athlete actually performed better from recreational coke usage unless it was also part of their normal training regimen.

Very well could be meth, but don't pretend cocaine (good stuff) doesn't do the same. Especially for someone who doesn't use regularly, it can be a mule kick.

Again, your basic chemical balance/imbalance can have a lot to do with which drugs affect you and how.

the first time yeah but as soon as it wears off youll feel like shit,especially if your working out.

Yes, that's true. I remember a fight he had against Chris Simon in 95 and thinking wtf happened to Probert?

Yea, sitting on a bemch waiting for a tap on the shoulder to go fight rock em sock em style for 20 or less seconds aint the same.

Fighting with a gameplan, and pacing for a potential 25 minute fight, while having to use your brain to set things up as well as try not tobe set up is a bit different.

Yea, sitting on a bemch waiting for a tap on the shoulder to go fight rock em sock em style for 20 or less seconds aint the same.

Fighting with a gameplan, and pacing for a potential 25 minute fight, while having to use your brain to set things up as well as try not tobe set up is a bit different.

I answered you on how it feels to fight on coke but Jones wasn't fighting on coke. he could have been using for pain or energy in training

You don't think cocaine can motivate you to get out of bed and go to the next training session?

It definitely would.... now that would be a strange way to go about things and would have consequences. Once in a blue moon if you just had that one workout and you were feeling down, sure, but I would think in the long run the adverse would outweigh the gain, seeing as how you would probably feel twice as shitty the day following the workout which you used coke to get up for. So then what? More coke? Jones had damn good cardio late in that fight so I doubt he is a full blown coke head. Probably just partied a bit

Could it have performance enhancing affects in certain situations? Yes.

Is that likely to be the case here? Probably not.

There definitely have been athletes who have used drugs for performance enhancement. In the 80's there were stories about cocaine use in the NFL and MLB. A major league baseball player even threw a perfect game on LSD once (Dock Ellis if you are curious)

But Jones? Big ego, superstar, crashed a Bently drunk already, under tremendous pressure... I am going to guess he was blowing off steam.

It's the worst PED in terms of cheating. It literally makes you invincible

look up Aaron Pryor, need anymore proof? :icon_chee

[YT]O39psaFgk_U[/YT]

The idea that it was cocaine that Lewis put in the bottle seems ridiculous to me. First of all, unless cocaine is ingested with a very alkaline substance, one's stomach acid makes it inactive. Second of all, even if your stomach acid doesn't fuck it up, it would take at least half an hour to do anything if it were ingested. Ingesting cocaine is the worst way of taking it by far. Amphetamines make more sense (although, ingesting anything takes awhile to have a real impact, so I question how much it really mattered, period).

never tried the stuff, but have a buncha friends from highschool that are complete coke heads. I could see it as a confidence booster maybe, but the physical effects seem to be pretty insignificant for a PED.

I answered you on how it feels to fight on coke but Jones wasn't fighting on coke. he could have been using for pain or energy in training

For pain wouldnt makes sense. And if you get tired in training and do a rail for energy, how would that help for a fight? If he gets tired hes trained to to blow, which he now couldnt.

Depends how often you use. When I dabbled I was also super light with my lines. Duders would make fun of how small my snaps were (#jokes). And so my downs were super mild.

Quite honestly if you down a redbull and drink some juice/water you're pretty much right as rain. Green or white teas do the trick as well.

Now, if you're planting your face in yowder ever night, you're going to go all Robert Downey Jr circa 1980s... the you have to go pretty far. By then you're usually on some other shit as well to balance.

Pretty much what this guy said it depends on how much and how regularly you use it. I did a fair bit back in my university days and I would definitely class it as a ped. I have numerous memories that would indicate so one being able to sprint back to halls from clubs drunk, coked off my face and not be out of breath slightly. I've done this whilst not on coke too... didn't go so well. But when I did shit loads which is about a gram in an hour I would be complete fucked once i came down.

Back