If you've ever used.....

It is not a PED the way he used it. (remember he failed a pre fight test)

Could it be used as a PED? Yes.

Is that the case here? No.

If you do blow at a party, that is not a performance enhancer (athletically speaking) AT ALL.

It will lead to a shitty night sleep, sluggish the next day, lack of motivation/depression due to dropped dopamine levels.... not good stuff.

Now, IF Jones had a water bottle in the cage and he drank a little bit of water with cocaine dissolved in it to give him extra energy in the championship rounds... THAT would be a performance enhancer, and while it would be seriously dangerous, it would give him extra energy late in the fight. He could also take a bit more the next break to avoid crashing... it would be super dangerous and pretty much retarded as you would be guaranteed to fail your drug test, but if used along those lines it could enhance performance. You could go from dead tired exhausted to a flash dancing fool in about 10 seconds, it won't last all that long, but with 5 minute rounds.... but that is not what we are likely to be looking at here.

It is not a PED the way he used it. (remember he failed a pre fight test)

Could it be used as a PED? Yes.

Is that the case here? No.

If you do blow at a party, that is not a performance enhancer (athletically speaking) AT ALL.

It will lead to a shitty night sleep, sluggish the next day, lack of motivation/depression due to dropped dopamine levels.... not good stuff.

Now, IF Jones had a water bottle in the cage and he drank a little bit of water with cocaine dissolved in it to give him extra energy in the championship rounds... THAT would be a performance enhancer, and while it would be seriously dangerous, it would give him extra energy late in the fight. He could also take a bit more the next break to avoid crashing... it would be super dangerous and pretty much retarded as you would be guaranteed to fail your drug test, but if used along those lines it could enhance performance. You could go from dead tired exhausted to a flash dancing fool in about 10 seconds, it won't last all that long, but with 5 minute rounds.... but that is not what we are likely to be looking at here.

Not from drinking it no

If it ain't green it ain't clean

Never have and never will

Yeah, I would have to def disagree with all this. Not saying it's not true, but let's say from my experience this does not ring true.......from what I have read or whatever.

and I will go ahead and disagree with you because what he described could 100% work if used in small doses.

Not from drinking it no

Yup.

edit: but for maximum results it would be better to take some ahead of time

http://www.doctorshangout.com/profiles/blogs/cocaine-routes-of-administration

Orally administered cocaine takes approximately 30 minutes to enter the bloodstream. Typically, only a third of an oral dose is absorbed, although absorption has been shown to reach 60% in controlled settings. Given the slow rate of absorption, maximum effects are attained approximately 60 minutes after cocaine is administered by ingestion. While the onset of these effects is slow, the effects are sustained for approximately 60 minutes after their peak is attained.
Contrary to popular belief, both ingestion and insufflation result in approximately the same proportion of the drug being absorbed: 30 to 60%. Compared to ingestion, the faster absorption of insufflated cocaine results in quicker attainment of maximum drug effects. Snorting cocaine produces maximum physiological effects within 40 minutes and maximum psychotropic effects within 20 minutes, however, a more realistic activation period is closer to 5 to 10 minutes, which is similar to ingestion of cocaine. Physiological and psychotropic effects from nasally insufflated cocaine are sustained for approximately 40

Last edited:
All due respect to the OP, cocaine has been a PED for me in my athletic endeavors. It may very well be dependent on your chemical balance prior to use. Just like how aderral gets some wired and some focused.

I won 2 wiffle ball matches back-to-back on coke back in the day.

Didn't even need a break.

and I will go ahead and disagree with you because what he described could 100% work if used in small doses.

Really? In small doses? You honestly think ripping a few pinners while working out is going to be beneficial enough to be helpful in any way? Hope you are buying in bulk then, because trust me my friend, it will get real expensive real quick. Okay then, agree to disagree, but it would not.

Check out some of Bob Probert's hockey fights from 1987-1991 to get an idea of how doing coke can improve your fighting ability.

Yes, that's true. I remember a fight he had against Chris Simon in 95 and thinking wtf happened to Probert?

I'm sure jones likes to party and that's all he was using it for.

Now acid is what a fella needs before his big title fight.

Are people seriously stupid enough to think Jones was actually using it as a PED?

Sorry, but wouldn't it need time to digest into your system if taken mixed with water? You would also need a hell of a lot more mixed in. that is why people snort it, it is an almost instantanious high, or a creeper high which may take a bit longer, also depends on the cut, and what it was cut with.

Again guys, if you're responding it'd be helpful if you'd let everyone know what your experience level is with the drug. Not " I saw scarface take lotsa bullets because coke".

I used Coke and other drugs on the weekends for years. got into plenty of fights on coke. it made me feel like I punched harder, was more aggressive, felt less pain and had a lot of adrenaline. they also did a study on different drugs on nat geo. the guy on coke had better short burst strength while on coke then off. it did put his heart rate in danger.

A year ago I went into a minor depression and I didn't have the motivation to do anything. I took pre workouts and coffee and the anxiety i felt got worse. A friend of mine who is a professional olympic weightlifter saw that I was hurt and asked me if I wanted some cocaine. I said why not and he gave me a small dose and told me to only take it in small doses or else I will have bad side effects, and I kid you not I went from being gloomy, sad and wanting to see the world burn, to being extremely focused, having a controlled rage and having my workouts become very intense. I'm telling you man my strength was at it's peak.

either that was meth or you just full of shit.

Not in 10 seconds. Drinking it would take 30 minutes to an hour to do anything. Now if he had a crack pipe in his corner that would get his energy up in 10 seconds.

Now acid is what a fella needs before his big title fight.

I've sparred on mushrooms before, that was an interesting experience.

it wont turn you into anderson silva, but itll give you a chin like hendo, brock, hunt, and cabbage combined

Back