If you've ever used.....

Willy Lump Lump

Shaman Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ok so im seeing a bunch of ppl in threads argueing that coke is a PED, whether during an MMA fight, or during training. As an individual that has used enough to have an opinion, i know from my experience that no, it isnt. In fact it would most certainly be a detriment to send your guy all coked up to fight a 25 minute controlled fight.

So im just wondering... Any of those that claim its a PED actually used before? Like not once and thought you were invincible (you werent), but ppl with experience? I suspect that all those claiming PED have never even seen it.

Also, im a Jones hater. But blow did not enhance his performance in anyway.

A moderate balance of it could be useful in the cage I think.

It would help in a fight.

SilvaMoney made a funny! Nice one.

It's the worst PED in terms of cheating. It literally makes you invincible

look up Aaron Pryor, need anymore proof? :icon_chee

[YT]O39psaFgk_U[/YT]

A moderate balance of it could be useful in the cage I think.

First, are you somewhat experienced on the topic?

And if so, second, what would you consider moderate? Like a .1 line before he walks out?

Crack literally turns you into a beast...How is it not a PED.

I have done it a very very long time ago, and yes it is infact a very effective PED.

It simply is not performance enhancing, he wasn't even high during the damn fight anyway

I've done a whole lot of cocaine in my past, and I don't think it would help at all.

Low dosages of it can be beneficial to improving your performance.

Coke doesn't last long enough to be a true ped imo.

Now meth, that would be the fucking mother of all peds. To the point where you destroy your own body in the end.

Again guys, if you're responding it'd be helpful if you'd let everyone know what your experience level is with the drug. Not " I saw scarface take lotsa bullets because coke".

I'd have to say, in my experience it would not be a PED.It does not matter though, as for god's sake the dude failed it back at the begining of December, so it's not like he was using it for training purposes. If someone thinks he was, then I really don't know what to tell you.

Anyone thats actually done real good coke knows it numbs the fuck outta you and slows your reaction times
It would allow you to take more damage but it would severely hinder your ability to put together a top level effective offense

Check out some of Bob Probert's hockey fights from 1987-1991 to get an idea of how doing coke can improve your fighting ability.

Back