If you're wondering why Ronda is still with Edmond...

Oh right! they were PRAISING Him on hoe greatly Ronda improved in her striking, even knocking out someone like Bethe!~
Heck, ROGAN of all people was bulshitting on how Ronda improved under Edmond by leaps and bounds......
...and then one loss, and he is the worse trainer in the universe...
I might be a hater, but even I can keep my common sense intact!
I might hate Edmond, but to speak like he had no part in Ronda's huge success up until Holy fight is just asinine!
You're right that some people did say that Ronda improved her striking game alot under Edmond. And maybe Ronda cracked under pressure against Holm and forgot everything so maybe the rematch may play out differently.

But certain things have come out about Edmond like how he has zero income as if he hasn't got any work other than Ronda/Travis. And his only other big name fighter was Darchinyan who was already a champ before training under Edmond. So Edmond's coaching credentials are thin.

Edmond :I dont do gameplans, never have".

4years of striking - Ronda dont even know the fundamentals, anyone fighter can see this.

4years of striking , cain, jds, same amount of striking training time

Her mom made Rhonda, driving rhonda around 6y old to different trainers and champions focusing on the armbar.

You know, I HATED Edmond since I first saw him.
Hater more on the brief seconds I browsed through TUF while ROnda was there.
But even a hater like myself has to wonder...
...Where were all those Edmond haters while she was beating everyone?
Where were those Edmond haters when she KTFO Bethe?

Oh right! they were PRAISING Him on hoe greatly Ronda improved in her striking, even knocking out someone like Bethe!~
Heck, ROGAN of all people was bulshitting on how Ronda improved under Edmond by leaps and bounds......

...and then one loss, and he is the worse trainer in the universe...

I might be a hater, but even I can keep my common sense intact!

I might hate Edmond, but to speak like he had no part in Ronda's huge success up until Holy fight is just asinine!
Rogan was provably delusional in his praise for Ronda's striking. He's backed off those statements as if he had never made them. No one else ever thought Ronda had good striking.

You're right that some people did say that Ronda improved her striking game alot under Edmond. And maybe Ronda cracked under pressure against Holm and forgot everything so maybe the rematch may play out differently.

But certain things have come out about Edmond like how he has zero income as if he hasn't got any work other than Ronda/Travis. And his only other big name fighter was Darchinyan who was already a champ before training under Edmond. So Edmond's coaching credentials are thin.

Look, the very same thing I heard about Greg Jackson.
That he never trained new talent, that all his champions were elite fighters before him and yada yada yada.
Do you agree with that?

Besides, so what that he has only those fighters? Conor's gym has only Conor, and had nobody before him...

so what is the point you are trying to make?

Look, I have no reason to be here defending the guy. IMHO he is a D-Bag and I don't like him.
But I am not pretending he is the only reason Ronda failed.

IMHO it's like the whole world is trying to put the blame on him, so they can make an excuse that it was not Ronda, but Edmond alone who is garbage.

Besides, where are the dues to Holm?
I mean, she is an elite fighter, who was elite before she ever fought Ronda!

No. I believe certain fighters mesh with certain trainers.
And ROnda meshed with Edmond same as TJ did with Bang.
And want it or not, like it or not, they are as much a part of their success as they are when they fail.

but let us not pretend the guy is terrible. Because if he was, Ronda wouldn't have lasted that long.

Rogan was provably delusional in his praise for Ronda's striking. He's backed off those statements as if he had never made them. No one else ever thought Ronda had good striking.
and yet she was beating everyone.
Again, I am not trying to make him a genius. But he was not the bum people are trying to claim he is...

Can't we all just agree to forget that Ronda was ever a thing?

TS... No, I'm really not wondering, at all. I heard the explanation from a true American icon, a cpl decades back. He said. ...

stupid1.gif

I remember when posters got banned here for fighter bashing.

Does anyone know when that changed?

It's the same reason why she has yet to watch the fight.

It's the same reason why she hasn't given Holly any real credit.

...and no, SNL doesn't count. That super brief concession (that she pathetically cut short) was far beyond anti-heartfelt. It was pointlessly snarky at best.

It's the same reason why she said that she can beat up anyone on the planet..etc, etc, etc...and so on.

To put it succinctly, her narcissistic brand of ARROGANCE is to blame.

That form of arrogance disables one from being open-minded. It disables one from listening to constructive criticism. It may cause (cripple) one to remain content and complacent as they are...instead of addressing actual problems...

Arrogance is negative, whereas confidence is the opposite; there is NO fine line between the two.

Holly is confident.

Holly straight up MURKED Ronda...however, she (Holly) is still pushing herself to be even better.

In closing I will reference that time in which Holly got DESTROYED by Mathis. Holly didn't run away after the fight, she still addressed the media like a TRUE fighter.

...and we all know how Ronda responded to losing.

Holly used that devastating loss to Mathis to GROW as a fighter...and six months later she beat her in the rematch.

Meanwhile, Ronda may never even fight again, and if she does...she is setting herself up for PURE disaster...

Are you a coach, fighter, or psychologist?

Have the standards have changed? Fighter bashing is now not an issue?

Thanks genius, I thought she was still with him because she has a peanut between her ears.

...and no, SNL doesn't count. That super brief concession (that she pathetically cut short) was far beyond anti-heartfelt. It was pointlessly snarky at best.

It's the same reason why she said that she can beat up anyone on the planet..etc, etc, etc...and so on.

That form of arrogance disables one from being open-minded. It disables one from listening to constructive criticism. It may cause (cripple) one to remain content and complacent as they are...instead of addressing actual problems...

Arrogance is negative, whereas confidence is the opposite; there is NO fine line between the two.

Holly is confident.

Holly straight up MURKED Ronda...however, she (Holly) is still pushing herself to be even better.

In closing I will reference that time in which Holly got DESTROYED by Mathis. Holly didn't run away after the fight, she still addressed the media like a TRUE fighter.

Holly used that devastating loss to Mathis to GROW as a fighter...and six months later she beat her in the rematch.

Meanwhile, Ronda may never even fight again, and if she does...she is setting herself up for PURE disaster...

I don't understand how 13 people gave you a 'like' for regurgitating a line that has been said by everyone, almost including Donald fucking Trump...

Let me try...

McGreGoat

Ronda is ugly

Heavyweight sucks

I hate Dana

Holly is confident.

Agreed. /thread

#sagebless

I don't understand how 13 people gave you a 'like' for regurgitating a line that has been said by everyone, almost including Donald fucking Trump...

Let me try...

McGreGoat

Ronda is ugly

Heavyweight sucks

I hate Dana
Alright then... There are many "likes" in this video. Enjoy.

You care too much TS

It's simple - she's an egomaniac and egomaniacs don't admit they were wrong. If she rewatched the fight, she'd be presented with terrifying proof of her own shortcomings, which is why she hasn't done it. Edmond is a yes man, she needs people like him around to massage her ego - similar to Lesnar, he only trained with his bunch of cronies who weren't allowed to tag him in the face during sparring.

Back