If you're wondering why Ronda is still with Edmond...

you are delusional if you think he should admit to it in front of the cameras.
More so if you think he alone is the one to blame for her fall. Do you really think he was the only one telling her how good she was?
Because I recall the whole world doing that!
Yes the whole world was doing it, but a Head Coach's words carry much more weight than the average joe.

I wonder if ronda will still be rude and mean mug people. Probably not.

I wonder if ronda will still be rude and mean mug people. Probably not.

Fuck yeah she would... she's incapable of changing. She's taking a long time to come back so people will forget.

I think he means the narcissism is very simple to see.

If this thread was just saying here's the reasons I think Ronda is a narcissist then it might have had a chance to not be a bad thread. But it's not.

If this thread was just saying here's the reasons I think Ronda is a narcissist then it might have had a chance to not be a bad thread. But it's not.
It's common knowledge that she's a narcissist, therefore, I need not rehash what's been said over and over. I my OP I was merely stating that her allegiance to that SUPER sketchy trainer is but one example of said narcissism.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but personality disorders do exist, and as Turf Skirmish stated, narcissistic personality disorder can literally be a lost cause to fix.
A clue, since you don't have one, you're not breaking anything to me. Thread is an obvious troll baited hate fap circle. All the most successful fighter get this. So don't think you doing anything unique because you can use a search engine and talk out of your ass. You just a drama queen and not even a good one at that. Sorry, to break THAT to you.

Holly beating RR was great for wmma but RR's exactly what Zuffa created her character to be, flavored by her personality. You'd like for us to believe it's all personality/character. That's idiocy. Now that I've spelled it out to you, go away.

A clue, since you don't have one, you're not breaking anything to me. Thread is an obvious troll baited hate fap circle. All the most successful fighter get this. So don't think you doing anything unique because you can use a search engine and talk out of your ass. You just a drama queen and not even a good one at that. Sorry, to break THAT to you.

Holly beating RR was great for wmma but RR's exactly what Zuffa created her character to be, flavored by her personality. You'd like for us to believe it's all personality/character. That's idiocy. Now that I've spelled it out to you, go away.
Heaven forbid that I made a post in which I give Holly props for being a TRUE WARRIOR who doesn't hide after a loss. I totally deserve to be stoned to death.

It's common knowledge that she's a narcissist, therefore, I need not rehash what's been said over and over. I my OP I was merely stating that her allegiance to that SUPER sketchy trainer is but one example of said narcissism.

It would be tiresome if you did rehash it. It's pointless to try and prove something that's obvious for the world to see.

Pretty much. I knew it was going to happen but it's crazy that she's staying with Edmundo.

This is going to be worse than JDS coming into the Cain trilogy having barely changed a thing.

I need not take you to school by defining Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you are free to read about it yourself...or don't.
How ironic coming from a poster titling a thread as if I came from a credible source yet its just an opinion and a lame ass opinion at that. Have fun hating.

By her own admission she said that she has not seen the fight...

Now, you tell me...is that a recipe for future success?

Oh yeah, and Edmond is still by her side...

This is, like pretty much everything you're saying, nothing but biased laden assumption. Poor game planning is not the same thing as lack of acceptance. You want to dismiss her congratulating Holm only because it so obviously and apparently contradicts what you're saying. She doesn't have to be respectful, nice or good mannered to except that fact that she lost a fight. It's honestly a pretty hard argument to make unless you dismiss reality which you've already done in your initial post.

You're making the claim and have nothing to back it up except a position that's contradicted by something you ignore.

The arm chair psychology on this board is almost as bad as the arm chair medics who couldn't except that her jaw was never broken.

Last edited:
Edmond is this guy
SNN1922W---5328_1473444a.jpg

No, No, I'm not calling Ronda morbidly obese. Just that Edmond is an enabler. Instead of telling this woman to get off the bed and run a few laps, he brings her food and feeds her. B/C he knows that, if she is independent and self sufficient, she won't need him no more and he'll be kicked to the curb.

Ts better not love Conor and his immense arrogance

Edmond is this guy

No, No, I'm not calling Ronda morbidly obese. Just that Edmond is an enabler. Instead of telling this woman to get off the bed and run a few laps, he brings her food and feeds her. B/C he knows that, if she is independent and self sufficient, she won't need him no more and he'll be kicked to the curb.

I'd still buy his fight kit. lol

Do you think that she is best served staying with Edmond...?

No, I didn't think so.
your question is not as smart as it sounds in your head.
If it was up to me, every fighter would train under the trainer I think is the best (and it is not Edmond).

but then again, look at Conor. Got a belt training at SBG Ireland.

other champions train at AKA... and yet people claim they are at stone age...

the thing is, how can you not give him any credit for the win, but all the credit for the loss?
You are letting your hate blind you.

Edmond is this guy

He likes them chunky, the heart wants what it wants.

Yes the whole world was doing it, but a Head Coach's words carry much more weight than the average joe.
right. because she was unbeaten, beating everyone decisively in the first round, and you think you are smart and Edmond should have been screaming how terrible she is...

you just don't understand how this works...

Awesome news

We will all get to see Holm expose Rousey again.

Ts better not love Conor and his immense arrogance
I've made a thread about Conor.
your question is not as smart as it sounds in your head.
If it was up to me, every fighter would train under the trainer I think is the best (and it is not Edmond).

but then again, look at Conor. Got a belt training at SBG Ireland.

other champions train at AKA... and yet people claim they are at stone age...

the thing is, how can you not give him any credit for the win, but all the credit for the loss?
You are letting your hate blind you.
Edmond isn't worthy.

The.

End.

Back