If you're wondering why Ronda is still with Edmond...

What does it mean that she hasn't accepted defeat? What's your evidence? Has weidman? Has aldo? Has Cain? Explain dr.
Wow.

Feel free to take a look at my original post...

Holly was devastatingly knocked the fuck OUT...

...yet, she didn't run away from the post fight presser.

And in said post fight press conference she gave her opponent credit for beating her...

When you accept defeat, you can GROW... Holly accepted the reality of getting destroyed and used it as MOTIVATION...

Wow.

And in said post fight press conference she gave her opponent credit for beating her...

When you accept defeat, you can GROW... Holly accepted the reality of getting destroyed and used it as MOTIVATION...

So if you show up for the presser means you will win. Not showing up means you lose. Got it. Thanks dr. Fuckin science for the win.

I don't understand why so many people are behaving as if Ronda is some completely delusional, clueless, out of touch chick who has no idea what shes doing out there. She lost one fight, she also did a lot of things right.

Yea she over estimated her abilities and Holly destroyed her. But everything that she accomplished before that was still very impressive. Her judo/armbar combo is still incredibly dangerous. Shes just not quite as good as rogan and dana wanted us to believe.

Wow.

"I hope she accepts this loss in a healthy way"

-Ronda Rousey on Holly Holm, pre UFC 193

851f9b4f69d3b9b8f5d7bdafe9a27ebf.gif

Ronda doesn't have to give credit Holly.

Ronda is still with Edmond because he is fu**ing awesome sauce. In fact, Edmond and Reebok are the only reasons I watch MMA. If there is ever an Edmond fight kit I am gonna buy me the shit out of it.

I don't usually agree with you, but I agree with this. I would buy edmond fight kit too.

I just figured that it was because he had like a 13 inch pecker but thanks for the clarification ;)

Holly is someone everybody in the world can root for.

Ronda is still with Edmond because he is fu**ing awesome sauce. In fact, Edmond and Reebok are the only reasons I watch MMA. If there is ever an Edmond fight kit I am gonna buy me the shit out of it.

Awesome fucking sauce brah. Post of the year ;)

So if you show up for the presser means you will win. Not showing up means you lose. Got it. Thanks dr. Fuckin science for the win.

Haha!! the biggest whiteknight whiner left on SD. How quickly you arrive to save the day!

ZnD4L.gif

Haha!! the biggest whiteknight whiner left on SD. How quickly you arrive to save the day!

Troll on.

Here to support the good dr thread starter.

Why don't u try and formulate a coherent statement. Instead of trolling every post.

Narcissism is one of the most difficult personality disorders to treat, almost impossible. It has a very low success rate.

Jesus christ shut the fuck up already.

Edmond is nothing, but a yes man. Ronda needs to listen to her mom and get the hell out of dodge.

You know, I HATED Edmond since I first saw him.
Hater more on the brief seconds I browsed through TUF while ROnda was there.
But even a hater like myself has to wonder...
...Where were all those Edmond haters while she was beating everyone?
Where were those Edmond haters when she KTFO Bethe?

Oh right! they were PRAISING Him on hoe greatly Ronda improved in her striking, even knocking out someone like Bethe!~
Heck, ROGAN of all people was bulshitting on how Ronda improved under Edmond by leaps and bounds......

...and then one loss, and he is the worse trainer in the universe...

I might be a hater, but even I can keep my common sense intact!

I might hate Edmond, but to speak like he had no part in Ronda's huge success up until Holy fight is just asinine!

Back