If You're Rooting For Khabib Against Conor, why?

Khabib wins = fight with ferg , dustin
Conor loses = fight with diaz

Conor wins = takes the belt hostage and goes and fights manny paqquio or paulie

Came in to post something similar to this. Khabib wins and we have a good chanse of getting some order back to the division.

Cause Conor doesn't fight and holds up divisions.

Conor represents everything I hate about the world.

A man afraid of reality, afraid of the truth... dodging normal sized humans to fight manlets so he could con the world and inflate his ego.

His legion of fans are the scum of the earth...a bunch of normies that dont know shit about fighting and buy into the hype....these normies are easily manipulated by conor...thus Im surr these same conor fans are manipulated by governments and conman all over the world(Donald Trump)

This fight is more than just an MMA fight...this fight is a reality check to every fucking pussy in this world, living in delusion.

If Khabib doesnt get the job done
......I will join the UFC and stop him myself...and when I do, ill bump this thread.

hAnxS0u.gif

they are both complete morons for different reasons. but i dont watch fights for personalities. its going to be good, so just enjoy the fucking fight.

A couple of reasons.

A.) Some people are genuinely fans of Khabib.

B.) You talk about Khabib pulling out of fights and being “boring” (are you an mma fan?). But the reality is Conor will most likely clog up the best division in MMA again if he wins, because he doesn’t defend belts. Khabib is already scheduled for his first defense. Conor held on to a belt for nearly 2 years without defending.

C.) His fan base is the worst in the sport. I think I can speak for many MMA fans, that this is a major factor in having trouble rooting for Conor.

D.) It’s fun to see a loud mouth get humbled from time to time.

Conor is a great fighter and should get his props. I will never deny that. Tony is my favorite LW, so I have no dog in this fight. I’m just hoping for a good one, no matter which way it goes. But it is funny to me how some people are so puzzled that Conor gets hate thrown his way. Him and his fan base basically ask for it. The negative press is part of what makes him so polarizing and such a draw. Just my 2 cents.

I'm rooting for Khabib, because Conor feels like a guy who is going to run off with the belt.

I’m only rooting against the injury bug, contaminated supplements, dick pills, the notorious wire/cable, bathtubs, and the scale. They have too many wins, even TKO/KO stoppages against exciting matchups during the weight cut time.

I don’t hate Conor but I don’t wanna see the division clogged up for another 2 years while the champ goes to find another personal goal.

I just can't understand why anyone would want Khabib to beat Conor. He pulls out of fights, he generally employs a one-dimensional grappling attack that relies on a ton of wall and stall in order to get trips against the cage all without finishing people (not denying it's effective, but these are all things that people do not enjoy about mma generally), he's not very good on the mic and he's not a draw.

This is the guy you want to dispatch the most exciting thing about mma, the draw of all draws that makes mma feel like a big thing every single time, who dynamically finishes people and never pulls out of fights. Khabib might win, but if he does after a week goes by and the contrarian excitement fades you should feel sad that Conor is closer to retirement and in his place is someone that will likely hold the belt hostage with injuries or weight cutting troubles and when he does finally fight it won't feel like a big deal and you won't be expecting any sort of finish.

So my question is why do you root for Khabib? Why wouldn't you want Conor to win and stick around longer?

-Conor is a douche and a criminal that apparently doesn't mind potentially hurting innocent bystanders that includes women
-Khabib sometimes pulls out if he is injured. I don't mind that nearly as much as the extreme favoritism Conor receives and how he didn't even fight MMA for how long now?
-Khabib is real and still says awesome stuff on the mic. "Send me location" is iconic at this point and he doesn't sound rehearsed like Conor does a lot of the time.
-I don't give two fucks how popular Conor is or how many viewers he draws.

I just can't understand why anyone would want Khabib to beat Conor. He pulls out of fights, he generally employs a one-dimensional grappling attack that relies on a ton of wall and stall in order to get trips against the cage all without finishing people (not denying it's effective, but these are all things that people do not enjoy about mma generally), he's not very good on the mic and he's not a draw.

Casual SPOTTED.

I'm an MMA fan first and foremost, while some trash talk can be fun, I don't quite care for it because I watch it for the action inside the cage rather than the drama outside.

If I wanted drama AND action I'd watch WWE because they have scandalous shit and way hotter chicks bouncing around in skimpy bikinis.

And if you think being "good on the mic" and thrash-talking is good for the sport, well, no it isn't. The NBA and NFL and FIFA didn't get to where they are today because of bitchy bickering athletes.

Why wouldn't you want Conor to win and stick around longer?

Casual status CONFIRMED.

Because Conor wouldn't fucking "stick around", that's why. This will likely be a money fight and we all know what happens to Conor after a money fight. He disappears. And then we'll be back to all that interim belt bullshit.

While Khabib has a history of pulling out of fights due to weight cuts and injuries and whatever stupid reasons, at the very least he's willing to stay active.

Conor’s gimmick has gotten old. It’s turning people away.

Unfortunately he's got a legion of loyal nuthuggers clinging onto his balls and bathing in his golden shower like a weekly baptism.

This is the guy you want to dispatch the most exciting thing about mma, the draw of all draws that makes mma feel like a big thing every single time, who dynamically finishes people and never pulls out of fights. Khabib might win, but if he does after a week goes by and the contrarian excitement fades you should feel sad that Conor is closer to retirement and in his place is someone that will likely hold the belt hostage with injuries or weight cutting troubles and when he does finally fight it won't feel like a big deal and you won't be expecting any sort of finish.

So my question is why do you root for Khabib? Why wouldn't you want Conor to win and stick around longer?

Conor runs around with a stupid gang, vandalizes property, and throws carts into windows.

Because Conor hasnt fought for two years and shows no interest in defending any titles. Khabib will.

Hard to be a fan of the guy when he barely fights. And you just know for a fact if he wins he wont fight Tony.

2 reasons.

1) some of his fans annoy me. So I like it when they're forced to be quiet. Somewhat petty, I know, but whatever

2) he's never defended a belt. I just want to see champs defend their belts and I think it would be more likely with khabib than with Conor, despite the injuries.

Another reason, some of his fans like you are annoying.

Because I like khabib more.

It's been said: Conor is annoying and his fanbase is literally the worst.

I agree. The UFC and MMA in general needs stars and Khabib, like Woodley, is PPV poison.

I honestly don't care either way..
I just want them to finally fight..

I like them both.

If Khabib wins he will continue to defend the belt to the very end.

If Conor wins he will pull the same bullchit he has done many times now.

Back