If You're Rooting For Khabib Against Conor, why?

Not every fighter is a flamboyant striker like the leprechaun and the guy in your av. Khabib mauling people was awesome and it's funny when you say he asked him to give up when he still fucking finished him, genius. And way to disrespect Iaquinta and Edson by doing everything they could to prevent Khabib from completely mauling them. I'm done with you.

I dont find Khabib mauling ppl to be awesome. I find it boring as shit. I also think it's BS for a fighter to ask his opponent to give up. I also think its BS to pull out of as many fights as that goof has.

I didn't disrespect anybody but if your #1 and can't finish an inactive #11 thats BS.

Bye Felicia.

Most people that want hin to beat Conor are on khabibs payroll for doing pushups on the sidewalk.

Conor represents everything I hate about the world.

A man afraid of reality, afraid of the truth... dodging normal sized humans to fight manlets so he could con the world and inflate his ego.

His legion of fans are the scum of the earth...a bunch of normies that dont know shit about fighting and buy into the hype....these normies are easily manipulated by conor...thus Im sure these same conor fans are manipulated by governments and conmen all over the world(Donald Trump)

This fight is more than just an MMA fight...this fight is a reality check to every fucking pussy in this world, living in delusion.

If Khabib doesnt get the job done
......I will join the UFC and stop him myself...and when I do, ill bump this thread.

You need to get over your inferiority complex. It’s fucking pathetic

I dont find Khabib mauling ppl to be awesome. I find it boring as shit. I also think it's BS for a fighter to ask his opponent to give up. I also think its BS to pull out of as many fights as that goof has.

I didn't disrespect anybody but if your #1 and can't finish an inactive #11 thats BS.

Bye Felicia.
Bye Felicia? What the fuck are you 12? Nobody posting on an MMA forum should be using that, hope you get banned kid.

I'm rooting for Conor but picking Khabib. He's just a nightmare match up.

There’s nothing to like about Conor

I hope he fucks off from MMA all together

He’s an utter twat

I want Conor to lose because:

Holding up divisions, refusing to defend titles, creating a huge delusion among the MMA fansbase (mostly around his causal fangays), his cringey WWE shit talking, his douchey personality and arrogance, his influence on everyone now ducking/cherry picking/wanting "money" fights.

Conor hasn't done shit to make MMA better. He has devalued this sport for show. He's done a lot to make his own life better, but that doesn't affect me. I'm not getting any of his money or fame by being a fan of his. All I get to deal with is a bunch of ignorant "fans" who parrot Conor's stupid lines and claim he's the best fighter ever.

I'll be glad when he and his garbage fanbase are gone, just like when Rousey left.

To be honest, Khabib's white skin and Caucasian features almost make me forget that he's a Muslim. As the grandson of an Irish immigrant, I really should root for Conor, but he's a bit of a C U Next Tuesday, and his fans even more so, so...

Slight sarcasm on my part. Just ever so slightly. :D

What do you mean caucasion features, hes freaking white. White ppl can be muslim too you know. lol

Conor is a fun fighter but a major dick.

That's @Mixedfights way of feeling superior to others. It's typical among teens.

First off nice way of dodging my direct post to you. Second, I bet Im much older than you are idiot. I can not like Khabib as a fighter. Its ok. Go outside.

You laugh at your own bad jokes as well posting rubbish opinions about mma?

No I'm laughing at your forum policing. I'll say WTF I want kid.

I dont reeeally care who wins but connor fansboys will be much more annoying after if he wins so i guess khabib.

This is actually one of the worst non troll threads I have ever read. How fucking stupid can you be

First off nice way of dodging my direct post to you. Second, I bet Im much older than you are idiot. I can not like Khabib as a fighter. Its ok. Go outside.

No I'm laughing at your forum policing. I'll say WTF I want kid.
Go outside? In 4 years you have nearly as much of a post count as I do. You go outside, kid.

If you consider what he's saying without his accent it's nothing you haven't heard a dozen other fighters say. It's generic prefight talk, I get why people like it but it's just not for me.

I can see that. It's a combination of his accent, imperfect English/the wording, and his lack of facial expressions. Sounds like a cyborg and combined with him being the takedown and ground and pound machine he is.
I can definitely understand that though. I never understood why ppl liked listening to Connor. He said "who the fuck is that guy" everyone loses their mind and meanwhile I'm going "why is that a clever zinger?"

That entire 1st page is actually sad. You're allowing these manlets Conor haters on Sherdog to release what they've been bottling up since December 12th 2015

Back