If you're not a Darren Elkins fan

I just can't believe Minner chose to fight a war of attrition with Elkins.

DC comparing him to Homer Simpson by wearing their opponents out by letting them Gas out beating him up...... hahahaha

Dom got triggered thinkng of his same shit commentary about Canrod getting smashed by Khabib....

I'm not a fan, it's fun to watch him fight though. It's going to take more than that for me to be a fan, there is literally hundreds of fighters of like Elkins around the world.

I love an alternative style. And his style is ballsy and entertaining. Let’s himself get battered 10-8 for a round, just walks out of armband and other crazy stuff only to get on top once his opponent is shattered and pummels them. Quality.

The epitome of a fighting fighter.

He is a less savage version of Guida and Sanchez etc. Guy has got grit, heart and will fight to the death

Not a fan but I got nothing but respect for the guy, he’s a tough veteran.

Love the sport, fan of 3 fighters..

WAR Elkins

Hundreds of fighters have been int he UFC for over a decade without ever being cut?
I don't know, but hundreds of fighters fight exactly like him in regionals, Bellator, PFL, OneFC, etc.

Jeremy Stephens, Joe Lauzon, Diego Sanchez, Matt Brown, Carlos Condit, there are many fighters like Elkins who actually have more skill and been in he UFC for a decade. Sorry if I offended you, but Elkins doesn't empress me.

Back