If you're mad @ Woodley over wanting a money fight (like Eddie) ..

If Woodley has bills to pay and a family to take care of, maybe he should have taken some fights, instead of sitting on his ass for 18 months and getting a gift wrapped title shot.

Alvarez has been active and beating top fighters. Alvarez hasn't had an easy fight in years. He's more than earned a money fight. Woodley hasn't proven shit in his career before last night.

GSP got absolutely shit on when he opted for Diaz over Hendricks.

Bisping is getting a rough time for his farce.

Woodley is different though, his backlash is more of blacklivesmatter type issue?

Gtfoh, everybody was begging for those fights to happen.

If Woodley has bills to pay and a family to take care of, maybe he should have taken some fights, instead of sitting on his ass for 18 months and getting a gift wrapped title shot.

Alvarez has been active and beating top fighters. Alvarez hasn't had an easy fight in years. He's more than earned a money fight. Woodley hasn't proven shit in his career before last night.

He had to wait for the right opportunity to get the big bucks.

Get over yourself seriously, aren't most of you old as shit? I'm only 21 and I realize both guys have 3 to 4 kids and wives to take care of, that's why they want money fights ?

They see what Conor did when he got the belt so they're doing the same- taking charge not letting anyone tell them how its going to go anymore. Which they SHOULD do! You can make money in this sport now and big fights don't happen often, you take them when you're in the position to be in them aka becoming champ

Y'all are acting like if it was you & you had a big family, you'd say fuck it I'm doing what pleases Sherdog? I have to keep it old school? Yeah right its 2016, take advantage of that shit!! I sure as hell would, no one's feeding them kids and sending them to college for you, but you! shit

Don't worry, him & Wonderboy WILL meet up & mark my words everyone saying how Stephen's going to do this he's going to do that to Tyron- don't end up having to eat them words just bc you're so salty he starched Robbie, Thompson CAN get KO'ed too don't be dumb lol how many upsets does it take for people to realize MMA is 50/50 !?

Yea, but will "WE", you know the ppl that give a shit and pay for these fights care?

We don't care if he has 1 kid or 11 kids, we just want him to fight, and as a champ, fight the best or that strap means SHIT.

It's like when i pay my gardener to you know garden, i don't pay him double cuz he has a big ass family to feed, no i give him a nice cold iced tea and tell him he missed a spot.

People will pay to see it. That's all that matters.

All that matters to you is that other people will pay to watch it? Herd mentality much?

Some people will pay to see it, many others will see it as the farce that it is.

Get over yourself seriously, aren't most of you old as shit? I'm only 21 and I realize both guys have 3 to 4 kids and wives to take care of, that's why they want money fights ?

Boo Hoo. How are they ever going to pay their bills making 6 figures a fight? That's criminal, they are basically slaves. Robbie Lawler made 500k his last fight with Condit. Tyron will probably pull something similar. But lets all worry about their families as if they are going to struggle.

Anyone see the South park where they talk about how poor P. Diddy is as big of a millionaire as other rappers? That's what this thread reminds me of now

They see what Conor did when he got the belt so they're doing the same- taking charge not letting anyone tell them how its going to go anymore. Which they SHOULD do! You can make money in this sport now and big fights don't happen often, you take them when you're in the position to be in them aka becoming champ

Y'all are acting like if it was you & you had a big family, you'd say fuck it I'm doing what pleases Sherdog? I have to keep it old school? Yeah right its 2016, take advantage of that shit!! I sure as hell would, no one's feeding them kids and sending them to college for you, but you! shit

Don't worry, him & Wonderboy WILL meet up & mark my words everyone saying how Stephen's going to do this he's going to do that to Tyron- don't end up having to eat them words just bc you're so salty he starched Robbie, Thompson CAN get KO'ed too don't be dumb lol how many upsets does it take for people to realize MMA is 50/50 !?
Hey guess what retard, the ufc isn't a charity organization. Why the fuck should we care that tyron has a family? I want to see the champ face the #1 contender. If they aren't willing to do that strip them of the belt. Lol "tyron should face a guy who hasn't gotten a win in 5 years bc he's got kids!!!" lmao muthafucker are you retarded?

When you said the magic words: "I'm only...", that got me laughing out of nowhere thanks.

The way the belts are changing hands, you can't blame any of them for wanting to cash in for one fight. It should be mandatory to let a champ settle in.

You sound sort of gay on Woodley. Anyway, you have to earn Money-Fights. Unfortunately, Woodley isn't a big draw, yet. If he ducks Wonderboy, he will lose any chance of getting those "Money-Fights".
I'm a female.. lol & not necessarily its 2016, like I said now that guys know they can make money in this sport of course they are going to want to! Can you guys truly say you blame them? And you guys are acting like Woodley didn't just call Nick out 21 days from now.. AND wants to fight in November? He can fight Stephen then, its not that big of a deal as everyone is making it seem. Plus, he articulates himself very well , he has good interviews and answers, he's handsome, like Ariel said he damn sure IS marketable and the UFC is kicking themselves right now for not pushing him earlier. Wayyyy more marketable than Hendricks and Lawler combined

If it takes racism to get the champ to fight the #1 contender then I love racism.
He's saying its why people dislike him for things other fighters do too, without realizing why they dislike him..

For some its def true I've read some iffy comments, if he was a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair he'd be praised for his responses

To say you don't like him bc he "won't fight the #1 contender" is just ridiculous, you're all acting like you'll have to wait forever? he didn't just call Diaz out 21 freaking days from now, AND say he wants to fight in November? Lol he can fight Thompson then, its really not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be

He's saying its why people dislike him for things other fighters do too, without realizing why they dislike him..

For some its def true I've read some iffy comments, if he was a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair he'd be praised for his responses

To say you don't like him bc he "won't fight the #1 contender" is just ridiculous, you're all acting like you'll have to wait forever? he didn't just call Diaz out 21 freaking days from now, AND say he wants to fight in November? Lol he can fight Thompson then, its really not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be
But the Diaz fight isn't gonna happen At 202. To even entertain the idea shows woodleys stupidity. The logistics just wouldn't allow it. So you know Woodley will ask for Diaz again later. He'll keep asking for Diaz until they make him fight Thompson or until he gets Diaz.

Back