If you're mad @ Woodley over wanting a money fight (like Eddie) ..

Tony Ferguson

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Get over yourself seriously, aren't most of you old as shit? I'm only 21 and I realize both guys have 3 to 4 kids and wives to take care of, that's why they want money fights ?

They see what Conor did when he got the belt so they're doing the same- taking charge not letting anyone tell them how its going to go anymore. Which they SHOULD do! You can make money in this sport now and big fights don't happen often, you take them when you're in the position to be in them aka becoming champ

Y'all are acting like if it was you & you had a big family, you'd say fuck it I'm doing what pleases Sherdog? I have to keep it old school? Yeah right its 2016, take advantage of that shit!! I sure as hell would, no one's feeding them kids and sending them to college for you, but you! shit

Don't worry, him & Wonderboy WILL meet up & mark my words everyone saying how Stephen's going to do this he's going to do that to Tyron- don't end up having to eat them words just bc you're so salty he starched Robbie, Thompson CAN get KO'ed too don't be dumb lol how many upsets does it take for people to realize MMA is 50/50 !?

Last edited:
Get over yourself seriously, aren't most of you old as shit? I'm only 21 and I realize both guys have 3 to 4 kids and wives to take care of, that's why they want money fights ?

They see what Conor did when he got the belt so they're doing the same- taking charge not letting anyone tell them how its going to go anymore. Which they SHOULD do! You can make money in this sport now and big fights don't happen often, you take them when you're in the position to be in them aka becoming champ

Y'all are acting like if it was you & you had a big family, you'd say fuck it I'm doing what pleases Sherdog? I have to keep it old school? Yeah right, take advantage of that shit!! I sure as hell would, no one's feeding them kids and sending them to college for you, but you! shit

Don't worry, him & Wonderboy WILL meet up & mark my words everyone saying how Stephen's going to do this he's going to do that to Tyron- don't end up having to eat them words just bc you're so salty he starched Robbie, Thompson CAN get KO'ed too don't be dumb lol how many upsets does it take for people to realize MMA is 50/50 !?
Youth leading the way with wisdom.

You don't think Wonderboy has bills?

Too many stupid new fans these days. The days of the champs fighting the #1 contenders might as well be over. UFC titles arent as meaningful as they once more, moneyfights take precedent over seeing who the best is these days.

Nobody knows who Tyron Woodley is so who is he to talk lmao

Least marketable and known WW champ in history of UFC easily

You should be defending your title before a money fight. Fight who the UFC puts out there, legitimizes you and builds you as a star. Win fights and you'll get big money.

He does ! I'm saying he doesn't deserve a big money fight bc he didn't just win the belt.. He said he wanted Lawler, go fight Lawler lol

There's zero consistency in your attitude to Woodley and Wonderboy.

Y'all are acting like if it was you & you had a big family, you'd say fuck it I'm doing what pleases Sherdog? I have to keep it old school? Yeah right its 2016, take advantage of that shit!! I sure as hell would, no one's feeding them kids and sending them to college for you, but you! shit

Go get them, girl

You are a girl right lol

Nobody knows who Tyron Woodley is so who is he to talk lmao

Least marketable and known WW champ in history of UFC easily
Woodley is more marketable than both Lawler and Hendricks

He probably thinks fighting Wonderboy isn't good for his brand.

It called racism sweetheart

GSP got absolutely shit on when he opted for Diaz over Hendricks.

Bisping is getting a rough time for his farce.

Woodley is different though, his backlash is more of blacklivesmatter type issue?

What's so wrong with earning a money fight? Being a star gets you money fights, not necessarily being a champion. You don't become a star by sitting around waiting for fights for 18 months and then trying to hand-pick the least qualified fights you can.

And he sure as fuck isn't no "OG"

You sound sort of gay on Woodley. Anyway, you have to earn Money-Fights. Unfortunately, Woodley isn't a big draw, yet. If he ducks Wonderboy, he will lose any chance of getting those "Money-Fights".

op is an idiot, who is gonna pays for Thompson bills?

i cant believe people are trying to justify giving a title shot to someone who hasn't won a fight in 5 years

op is prolly tyrone posting under different usernames to try and justify his cowardice

why dont you always bet on the underdog if mma is 50/50 , you will make a fortune

Back