If you were walking in a dark alleyway and you're...

Without knowing about MMA, I'd have to go with Bob Sapp because just his size alone would scare off a bear.

951962-bob_sapp.jpg

COME AT ME BRO...

bob-sapp.jpg

Nooooooo thank you.

Aleks E 6'6 Tatts Crazy mullet of death, totally shit myself. Least, I don't know. Royce.

any heavyweight really. Avoid eye contact with Vitor, Benson and Jones handing out Jesus pamphlets

Most - Lesnar, Overeem etc
Least - (ironically) probably Anderson Silva.

Without knowing about MMA, I'd have to go with Bob Sapp because just his size alone would scare off a bear.

Nooooooo thank you.

2299373-12_o_bob_sapp_ko.jpg

sapp.jpg

Agreed, when I first saw Sapp... ho lee fuk.

Funny how perspective changes. Now I'd just slap him thinking he would tap to strikes.

Probably wouldn't play out that way though.

34.jpg

Last edited:
Most: Prime Wandy
Least: BJ (I'd probably think: "I can take that chubby little Hawaiian fella easily")

Most: Prime Wandy
Least: BJ (I'd probably think: "I can take that chubby little Hawaiian fella easily")

I don't know man. BJ comes across as a chubby, psycho Hawaiian with anger management issues and pent up rage. I'm steering clear of that guy.

This motherf*cker might make me pee a little even without knowing who he is. That thousand yard stare and the facial tattoo makes me feel like I'm looking into the eyes of a pitbull in an alley. (TS said "fighter" so it's open for interpretation, and frankly, this guy scares more more than a lot of MMA guys. He belongs on this list)

2003-tattoo_1410950i.jpg

tyson-2.jpg

You know who wouldn't scare me? John Dodson. Tiny little midget man. And then BAM! I wake up the next day with a dislocated jaw.

I agree with some of the posts, to me Cain is the most intimidating fighter. After the first Bigfoot fight there is a photo with blood all over his face and he looked like he murdered someone. Also his pic after the third Dos Santos fight with blood on his nose, he looks very dangerous and he is.

Jardine
Soa
Alex Emelianenko
Lombard

and Melvin Manhoef because he has some gay rape aura around him in my opionion.

Kongo/Arvloski/Monson would scare me the most

Least would be any 125er

Back