If you were to win the $1 billion dollars lottery jackpot what would you do with it?

lol

more for safety reasons - little kids can't keep secrets - last thing you need is that being spread throughout school - it will eventually will get to some asshole parents or unscrupulous people who would take advantage.

i'd work another 4-5 years, while planning how i will spend the rest of my life - hell, i would continue to drive my acura until the end of my current lease

low key is the name of the game.

First thing I'd do is get really drunk.

End the debate once and for all of man vs. gorilla in unarmed combat:
$5 million to the man that defeats a gorilla.

Build monuments to myself and random people. The Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue is 130 feet tall and supposedly cost less than $5 million, I'll probably fund one every 3 years. Forever.
Look into pyramid construction.

Buy some ranch land.

Locate the 6 US congressional districts with the lowest voter turnout. 6 sherdoggers for Congress.

I'd buy a bottle of Proper 12 to celebrate.

2f2f52c86d71205bd24380809a74d395.jpg

First off, I wouldn’t tell a fucking soul. What would I gain by doing that?

First I would post it on my Facebook, then disable PMs and wall posts.

Then I would track Sasha Grey down and make her an offer she couldn't refuse.

Pick and choose IG models.

Well you would have to do this in style then

First off rent this yacht for at least 6 months in the Mediterrean.

Aurora-Phoenix-I-luxury-yacht-completed-012-1270x714.jpg

then let it be known that you will rotate, once a month about 30 of the hottest girls (Instagram models) who you will fly to the yacht and who will be your guest for the month while getting to build up their Instagram photo album based on the parties, locations and adventures you will have as you sail around the Mediterranean coast from country to country. Make them apply and compete for that honour.

26F7191A00000578-3010411-image-m-43_1427251059154.jpg

Make sure your yacht crew is all female and invite few guys outside your best bro's.

That is how I would roll if I wanted to really treat myself to a decadent, over the top celebration. It would be your own girls gone wild as it would create nothing but competition amongst the gals for your attention and also lead them to a lot of girl on girl action with so few men on board.

Not something I would do, at this age, but if i was to do it, that is how I would.

Last edited:
Back