If you were to win the $1 billion dollars lottery jackpot what would you do with it?

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would take care of the ones I loved first. i would make sure all my sherbros and sherhoes are doing okay and donate money to those who need it. I would Make sure Mods are paid accordingly. A minimum wage of $7 an hour and a yearly weekly vacation to Pennsylvania to greet me and thank me with hotel accomadations paid for.

I would make sherdog great again, just like it was when Positive Balance, PorkChops and the Detective guy used to post during. There wont be no flaming on other members for being a "whiteBelt" and belittling white belts. White Belts would be seen as the innocent newbreed of Sherdog and would be cherish.

I would also get a hot wife to marry and be my trophy wife. What about ya?

You would not remember about any fellow sherdoggers and I can't blame you.

I would just travel for the first few months, oh yeah give to my family, friends, and the community too.

You would not remember about any fellow sherdoggers and I can't blame you.

I would just travel for the first few months, oh yeah give to my family, friends, and the community too.

You seem to be lacking faith in your fellow sherbro and sherhoe and for that reason I would grant you 100K to restore your faith in your fellow sherdogger.

Share with my family, buy a house and give a lot of it to charity.

It is 2 billion now and beside wasting money on dumb shit I would buy braces for a bunch of children whose parents could not afford them.

Who's that on your pic? I would love to help her out if I were to win the Billion jackpot and make her my trophy wife

Jessica Gomes
Jessica-Gomes-06-5667.jpg

Semi-retire (because not having a purpose lowers life expectancy).

Probably do all of those "what would you do right now if money wasn't an issue, unrealistic b.s. advice" things.

I would take care of the ones I loved first. i would make sure all my sherbros and sherhoes are doing okay and donate money to those who need it. I would Make sure Mods are paid accordingly. A minimum wage of $7 an hour and a yearly weekly vacation to Pennsylvania to greet me and thank me with hotel accomadations paid for.

I would make sherdog great again, just like it was when Positive Balance, PorkChops and the Detective guy used to post during. There wont be no flaming on other members for being a "whiteBelt" and belittling white belts. White Belts would be seen as the innocent newbreed of Sherdog and would be cherish.

I would also get a hot wife to marry and be my trophy wife. What about ya?

Donate a nice chunk to Water4.org, the free community health center our church runs, the local food bank, and to our church.

I'd set up college and/or trust funds for all of my nieces and nephews . . . and trust funds for both of my daughters. I'd also pay off any existing bills for my brothers, parents and in-laws.

Back