If you were in Khabibs shoes, what would you do ?

Dacha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sure there is risk of someone getting badly mauled between Tony and Khabib. Probably Tony but could go either way.

With weakened immunity if mauled fighter is to catch corona, that could have severe health consequences related to recovery.
And fighters are exposed to number of people.

Flying in and out overseas also takes some out of you.

If i was Khabib i would maybe stay home, do my daily rutine and just train. My 2 cents.

Stop running.

Defend or vacate lol. He doesn't deserve to be stripped, because UFC might not pick back up until after Ramadan anyways. Ive been a Khabib fan since 2012, but my god is he frustrating, only fights once a year if we are lucky.

What is he supposed to do except stay home and train lol? He literally can't do anything else until the venue is announced, and even then it's not a certainty the fight will happen.

Defend or vacate lol. He doesn't deserve to be stripped, because UFC might not pick back up until after Ramadan anyways. Ive been a Khabib fan since 2012, but my god is he frustrating, only fights once a year if we are lucky.
Stop running.
Fight where tho? Where is the venue? Even Dana cant give you a venue, he's too busy posting memes, looking for someone to blame for his own ignorance.

What is he supposed to do except stay home and train lol? He literally can't do anything else until the venue is announced, and even then it's not a certainty the fight will happen.
At least someone in this thread has a brain.

Fight where tho? Where is the venue? Even Dana cant give you a venue, he's too busy posting memes, looking for someone to blame for his own ignorance.
On a yacht in international waters of course! I agree, the fight isn't happening. I thought of the question as if he gets offered the location and doesn't accept

On a yacht in international waters of course! I agree, the fight isn't happening. I thought of the question as if he gets offered the location and doesn't accept
This question no longer exists, he will fight as long as ufc gives him a venue and he can leave russia

If it were me I would have officially been out of this fight a while ago

He's secure financially, #1 priority would be the health of me and my family

I'm retiring. I'm undefeated. I'm healthy. I'm a multi millionaire already. I'm personal friends with many people in position of influence in my country.

Time for me to use my money and embrace exploitati...I mean capitalism.

I'm staying with my family trying to keep my elder father safe.

Nothing else truly matters

Say that I accept the fight, because it's not happening anyways.

Stayed until there is a confirmed location, despite what my "dad" said.

Exactly what's doing now. Train until I have a location

Go back home to be with family/Just be in my home country.
World is on shut down. I don't know whats happening and in Khabib's case neither does the company telling him what to do does either.

Sure there is risk of someone getting badly mauled between Tony and Khabib. Probably Tony but could go either way.

With weakened immunity if mauled fighter is to catch corona, that could have severe health consequences related to recovery.
And fighters are exposed to number of people.

Flying in and out overseas also takes some out of you.

If i was Khabib i would maybe stay home, do my daily rutine and just train. My 2 cents.
obey goverment´s laws, medical recomentations, take care of my health and my family, that includes avoiding to take a fight when there´s no location just for the pleasure and greed of a bald roided pos and some retarded fans

Defend at the next real scheduled UFC event which will not be before the end of the pandemic anyway.

Back