If you were fighter your style looked like who?

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am sure all title is grammar fail but I hope you understand,for me if I was a fighter my style would look like Robbie Lawler

Last edited:
Mine would be physique of Roy Nelson. Ability of CM Punk.

I'd be the best evahhhhhhhhh!
x23g3n83t9o21.png

I'd punch the opponent in the nuts and get DQd and leave with my show bonus

it works the first time, everytime

Purple belt CM Punk, but with even worst stand-up.

I'd be the best evahhhhhhhhh!
x23g3n83t9o21.png

You have a choice in the matter.... you can have exactly what this pic shows and all the strength and attributes that go along with them but in return you physically appear exactly as the pic shows.

Do you accept?

I am a fat sambo guy. I have sick throws and trips, good top control and subs, a nice overhand, and shit cardio. so, Roy Nelson \ Khabib hybrid

You have a choice in the matter.... you can have exactly what this pic shows and all the strength and attributes that go along with them but in return you physically appear exactly as the pic shows.

Do you accept?

Hmmmmm. Having patchwork skin could work in my favour because I'd be popular with all races, but the double Jones toes is a rough look...

i72b82H.gif

I am sure all title is grammar fail but I hope you understand,for me if I was a fighter my style would look like Robbie Lawler
Aldo I would think except with better Boxing and worse kicks, lol.

Jon Jones with Tyson Fury's singing.

I'd probably look like Cody Mckenzie in there.

I'm thinking Kalib Starnes. I'm not a fighter, I'd sound like the Knights of the Holy Grail when they met the killer bunny. "Run away, run away!"

Back