If you were dana for 1 week what would you do ?

1) OneFC style ban of weight cutting
2) now that weight cutting is done it’s time to restructure weight classes to natural weights
135, 145, 160, 175, 190, 210, 225 and 225+ (heavyweight). Obviously those are ranges so if tyron or till want to cut fat/mass down to 190 he can fight there but if they want to chill at a 200 pounds they can weight in at 200 to fight in the 219 (middleweight) class.
3) Two female weight classes with banned weight cutting - under 130 and 130-150. Sign only 10-15 women MAX in each of the 2 classes that are actually entertaining to watch (Rose, Valentina, etc). No decision/boring female fighters which will not be allowed.
4) Fire USADA and bring it back to pre-USADA drug testing done by the UFC or the commissions pre and post fight which brings me to the next point
5) Hire only good judges/refs that you know have a proven track record of good decisions. Increases judges to 5 good judges that are re-used a lot.
6) Anybody within .4 of a pound is rounded down and allowed. Shouldn’t be much of an issue since no weight cutting.
7) Buy Bellator, allow sponsorship of other companies for athletes to make more money, fire boring Bellator fighters coming in and keep only good ones.
8) stricter penalties for missing weight.
9) put on the obvious fights we all want to see.
10) Bang arianny celeste and every ring card girl I can find then transfer a bunch of money to my account and resign as president of UFC before Dana becomes Dana again.

/thread

Wear a blonde wig and fire anyone that doesn’t call me Britney.

At a press conference I would denounce feminism as a mouth piece for dykes and fat people.

Put a line of cocaine on my willy, and see how badly all the ring girls wanna keep their jobs. <Dana05>
giphy.gif

I'd bang all the ring girls, sale my position for 500m, and buy a private island to spend the rest of my days on.

But I guess that's why I'm not a promoter.

Spend some time learning how to promote good fighters instead of just those who talk shit.

Jon Jones vs Conor. I would spend all of Dana's $500 million net worth on cocaine to persuade Conor to take the fight.

Cut off my penis in the last second at a scheduled press con before I transfer back to my normal self.

1. Ban stupid shit talking.
2. Title shots based on record/merit
3. Mma fighters with beer guts have to wear a rash guard in the cage.
4. Every time a fighter prays, or thanks a diety/god for their win, they have to give 1000$ to their coaching staff.

Back