If you were currently training at Lloyd Irvin's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason to leave for what mistakes someone may or have not made 20 plus years ago and since reconciled and changed their lives and trying to create something positive.

Reconciliation imo requires accepting responsibility and acknowledging your past mistakes. If Lloyd comes out and addresses the issue, then I would grant that you have a valid point. Until then, there can be no reconciliation or acceptance.

Yeah, we're going Bible huh?

The mosaic punishment for rape was death. Deuteronomy 22:25

I'm sure if my daughter's attacker was put to death (justice), I could eventually come around to forgiveness.

And hey, lap dog. Where's Lloyd's SSN? If you want something credible, go get it from him (we can clearly see that you know him or are him) and I can get all the credible information you need.

i'm pretty sure the hippie new testament trumps old school krom testament.

if you're a christian.

Go get me Llyod's SSN and I'll give you an enormous dose of truth.

Until you take a step to actually find truth, something that you've not done once as far as I can tell, stop reveling in ignorance.

Sir, with all due respect by going based off this information it is you who is reveling in ignorance.

Reconciliation imo requires accepting responsibility and acknowledging your past mistakes. If Lloyd comes out and addresses the issue, then I would grant that you have a valid point. Until then, there can be no reconciliation or acceptance.

All in due time, let that chance be given instead of condemning.

Let the real truth come out before you judge is all I am asking / saying. Don't base it based solely on the article(s). Let the truth set you free.

The real truth? Regardless of whether or not Irvin actually raped a girl in 1990, he was present at a rape, did not stop it, and claimed to want to participate in said rape. That's enough for me to want to never associate with Lloyd Irvin in any capacity.

Also, if you didn't realize, the passage you posted is word play and says that if you don't do those things, Jebus won't to the same to your soul. So everyone who doesn't believe in the bearded sky wizard and his kid probably doesn't care.

Staying of F12 until this whole thing clears up.

THoughts go out to the victim.

THe internet Mangum PI's are making me a little ill.

The real truth? Regardless of whether or not Irvin actually raped a girl in 1990, he was present at a rape, did not stop it, and claimed to want to participate in said rape. That's enough for me to want to never associate with Lloyd Irvin in any capacity.

All based on an UN-proven article. Sorry dude , I'm not sold, truth is you have no clue what happened, just what you have read.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You can forgive, but if that place is an unhealthy and questionable place you may need to leave. Why do you want to associate yourself with such negativity? I have small children and if I was with a LI school I would seriously consider leaving to a more healthy environment.

Think about it. An instructor has a lot of influence on his students. If 2 students gang raped a girl and Loyd did it too, it makes me wonder about the attitudes and beliefs in his system.

Links to bloody elbow and news site are not proof, I'm sorry. Again let the truth come out, dont based your sole argument on that. Especially the information written about the case you don't know the details / truth.

i just posted the links because a guy on sherdog says it helps to keep it on the google front page. and anything i can do to help stop a rapist try to BS people with his marketing crap i will.

again in 1990 a Llyod E Irvin Jr who was at bowie state university was charged with rape, do you claim that there could have been two students with the exact same name...... oh please. it is him and as such he lost all respect from me and i hope all his students/fighters leave him.

Shut it down, its unfortunate but it should be done.

i just posted the links because a guy on sherdog says it helps to keep it on the google front page. and anything i can do to help stop a rapist try to BS people with his marketing crap i will.

again in 1990 a Llyod E Irvin Jr who was at bowie state university was charged with rape, do you claim that there could have been two students with the exact same name...... oh please. it is him and as such he lost all respect from me and i hope all his students/fighters leave him.

You believe what you read and what you want to. I go off facts not hearsay.

Yeah, we're going Bible huh?

The mosaic punishment for rape was death. Deuteronomy 22:25

I'm sure if my daughter's attacker was put to death (justice), I could eventually come around to forgiveness.

I thought the bible required the rapist to pay her family and marry her for life for "ruining" her to other men.

Dont make this into a religious debate devnull..

I'm not just trying to get my point across that everyone is per-mature in judging lloyd about this rape case and the details. You don't know the situation or the facts. So it's all hearsay.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Ah. So we shouldn't judge/condemn rapists. Thanks Luke.

hell yeah i would still train at lloyd's. he did not fucking rape anybody.

You believe what you read and what you want to. I go off facts not hearsay.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1991...-bowie-state-university-jury-s-recommendation

facts from the trial, and from other articles it is clear he got off from "whiskey dick".

his reputation is ruined, and what pisses me off is the way he has acted since the attack/rape became public knowledge.

so when you see him next (or in fact, you are him) tell him that trying to make money/market his business of this personal tragedy is sick.

There is no reason to leave for what mistakes someone may or have not made 20 plus years ago and since reconciled and changed their lives and trying to create something positive.

Yes, there absolutely is a reason. I would want to. That's all there needs to be to it. Simple as that. Pretty nutters, right?

All based on an UN-proven article. Sorry dude , I'm not sold, truth is you have no clue what happened, just what you have read.

I'll break it down for you.

1. The odds of the Lloyd Irvin in the 1990 trial not being the Lloyd Irvin of TLI are ridiculously small. Furthermore, due to the loss of documents, if LI does not say he was involved in that case, it's likely that there will never be definitive proof that is available to the public, simply due to passage of time and incomplete record keeping.
2. The woman who was raped and the men who were convicted know what happened. On this knowledge, the jury convicted almost all of the men of rape, except one who couldn't perform and one who confessed and pleaded guilty for a reduced sentence.

Ergo, if #1 holds true, and the odds of it not being so are so small it'd be worth betting your life savings against, #2 means that Lloyd Irvin was involved in a gang rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back