If you were currently training at Lloyd Irvin's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicodin

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
...would you personally stick around? Or would you leave and train elsewhere. Giving all circumstances, including Lloyd's past and the way he's currently handling the situation.

Myself personally as a purple belt who doesn't compete anymore, I would walk and train somewhere else. Being a family man, I couldn't see myself look at him in the eye without the whole situation affecting my feeling toward the guy..

Thoughts?

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Or you can do all that and still remove yourself from the environment.

I would leave.

I would leave because Lloyd attempted to rape a woman and now trying to cover it up.

I don't think even the greatest Christian would be able to pull this off if it was their sister/mother/wife/daughter involved..

I would leave.

There is no reason to leave for what mistakes someone may or have not made 20 plus years ago and since reconciled and changed their lives and trying to create something positive.

I would leave because Lloyd attempted to rape a woman and now trying to cover it up.

Allegedly and you don't know the whole story until he tells about it or someone comes up with something credible.

I would leave.

amen, if i was a fighter/bjj guy i would run like the wind from this place. shit is only going to get worse and who needs their name dragged through the mud.

Thanks for the dose of non-sense.

As to the OP, were it just the case of the NYE rape, I would stay. With the information about Lloyd's past, not a chance in hell I'd stay.

Yeah, we're going Bible huh?

The mosaic punishment for rape was death. Deuteronomy 22:25

I'm sure if my daughter's attacker was put to death (justice), I could eventually come around to forgiveness.

And hey, lap dog. Where's Lloyd's SSN? If you want something credible, go get it from him (we can clearly see that you know him or are him) and I can get all the credible information you need.

Yeah, we're going Bible huh?

The mosaic punishment for rape was death. Deuteronomy 22:25

I'm sure if my daughter's attacker was put to death (justice), I could eventually come around to forgiveness.

Yes we are, in times like these many have turned to it, not a bad thing IMO. Also many people deal with hate in their own way. If you want to kill the person who raped your daughter that is on you. I would rather see them live their lives out in prison / instead of quick way out easy punishment. But we all will have differing opinions.

Thanks for the dose of non-sense.

As to the OP, were it just the case of the NYE rape, I would stay. With the information about Lloyd's past, not a chance in hell I'd stay.

Let the real truth come out before you judge is all I am asking / saying. Don't base it based solely on the article(s). Let the truth set you free.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/3856994/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-case

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/1...loyd-irvin-purchases-lloydirvinrape-marketing

nothing allegedly about it, unless you really think there was two Llyod E Irvin Jr at bowie state university at the same time.....

Links to bloody elbow and news site are not proof, I'm sorry. Again let the truth come out, dont based your sole argument on that. Especially the information written about the case you don't know the details / truth.

Let the real truth come out before you judge is all I am asking / saying. Don't base it based solely on the article(s). Let the truth set you free.

Go get me Llyod's SSN and I'll give you an enormous dose of truth.

Until you take a step to actually find truth, something that you've not done once as far as I can tell, stop reveling in ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back