If you were Conor, what would be your next move?

I'd never fight again because I have so-called "fuck you money"

If he really fights twice or thrice this year, I'm gonna give the guy some props. Most would just retire.

There are plenty of athletes who make far more money than Conor and don't just retire because they're rich. That's bum-life mentality.

Let's say he beats Cowboy, gets a nice KO and all. What should be his next step?

Dana already said he would jump line to fight Khabib so:

Option 1: fight Khabib.
That would be a huge fight again, huge pay, but the chances of the second fight being the same as the first are very high. And that would be a huge hit on his career and his persona and who knows what would be of him after the fight. Would make a shit ton of money in on shot but the risk of losing is very high.

Or option 2: Masvidal & Gaethje
After a win on Cowboy, Conor could choose to fight these top ranked opponents that would be huge fights as well (not as big as Khabib, but still huge) and are fights that he would be the favorite so he could finish 2020 with three wins against top fighters and get that momentum back to became that huge star he once was by the end of the year (the pride of Ireland, big sponsorships, etc). Than he could face Khabib, or whoever is champion, in 2021. Of course people will acuse him of ducking Khabib but fuck it, just say you want to climb the leader by beating all these worthy opponents. It's not like he would be fighing cans. But a loss to any of them would be bad, although not as high a chance of that happening as versus Khabib.

So, what would you do?
Fight ww champion. If he loses, he has an excuse for being too small. Then ask for title shot with khabib.

Beating Khabib. Without avenging that loss he won't get his mystic back.

TS of course

Guaranteed payday even after he loses again

Are you that dumb OP?

It's just whether the ufc pay Khabib enough to accept the rematch

Retire and move somewhere hot.
So maybe the Caribbean or if he wants to stay in Europe Cyprus or the Canary Islands.

If he beats Cowboy then he's probably losing his next fight and it's not like he needs the money.

Let's say he beats Cowboy, gets a nice KO and all. What should be his next step?

Dana already said he would jump line to fight Khabib so:

Option 1: fight Khabib.
That would be a huge fight again, huge pay, but the chances of the second fight being the same as the first are very high. And that would be a huge hit on his career and his persona and who knows what would be of him after the fight. Would make a shit ton of money in on shot but the risk of losing is very high.

Or option 2: Masvidal & Gaethje
After a win on Cowboy, Conor could choose to fight these top ranked opponents that would be huge fights as well (not as big as Khabib, but still huge) and are fights that he would be the favorite so he could finish 2020 with three wins against top fighters and get that momentum back to became that huge star he once was by the end of the year (the pride of Ireland, big sponsorships, etc). Than he could face Khabib, or whoever is champion, in 2021. Of course people will acuse him of ducking Khabib but fuck it, just say you want to climb the leader by beating all these worthy opponents. It's not like he would be fighing cans. But a loss to any of them would be bad, although not as high a chance of that happening as versus Khabib.

So, what would you do?

Thats a lose lose. Conor ain't taking any of those fights unless he has burned thru all his money.

Khabib rapes him again, Masvidal brutally knocks him out cold, Gaethje probably breaks his legs.

If he were to beat Masvidal and Gaethje while Tony beat Khabib it would be his dream come true. Should he beat Ferguson people would jump on the "best LW of all time" speech like crazy.

Even if he can't beat Khabib.
He may beat Mas but Tony isn’t beating Khabib.

Beat up old people to celebrate or maybe sexually assault someone. But I am not Conor so I would never do anything like that.
They would put your poor ass in jail long before you could even try to do sth like that.

Masdival, Gaethje, or Tony if he beats Khabib are his only options.

I think all three of them will fold him.

I think if Khabib is ready to fight him he'll choose that, but 100% Masvidal in the most Conoresque move.

He has so much money he should retire. Lets face it. Why risk anymore brain injury. Imagine if its a 1 in a billion chance he puts his head at an angle that connects with a punch or kick and paralyses him. One more fight wouldn't be worth it. You could argue that case in any fight but when you have millions already, its a massive incentive to quit while ahead.

However, if I knew there wouldn't be injuries then I don't know. I would legit go for the fights fans want. I know McGregor will probably end up fighting Kabib again but am I looking forward to it? Nah, not really. If I was Connor I'd go for the fights I know wouldn't end up being a ground fight. But then again if I wanted to be regarded as the GOAT I would have to fight anyone who thinks they realistically were better than me.

He doesn't really need the title. Lets face it, he puts in some entertaining fights and wins then he will be remembered a lot more than being a champion [if he gets one/them again] if the fights are considered slightly boring.

I would go for the fights that I think would be mainly stand up but the fans would love. ALthough I hate boxing because of all the politics and ducking and padding up of records so you could say i would be a hypocrit for not fighting a ground fighter if they are considered the best in the weightclass.

Swings and roundabouts.

Depends on the goals.

Masvidal is a win-win-win. It's a big money fight, BMF belt would be on the line and a win would set him up for a title shot at WW or LW.

Continue to demand and expect special treatment. Convince Dana to create 165 and let me fight Frankie Edgar for the belt.

Get uncle Dana to get a create special division where take downs and wrestling arent allowed.

Pacquiao boxing match = $$$$$$
UFC = wellfare checks

Khabib beats him GUARANTEED
Masvidal beats him GUARANTEED
Justin - 70/30 in Justin's favour depending on Justin's fight IQ for that fight

Horsesh!t.

I would pick all 3 guys to win over Conor but there is no guarantee in any fight.

Back