If you were Conor, what would be your next move?

Go to WWE, create a leprechaun gimmick, and play with Cena butthole at WrestleMania.

Dancing With The Stars or Celebrity Rehab

He seems to be stirring up the BMF talk so if he gets a somewhat easy win over Cowboy he may convince Dana to do Masvidal fight for BMF. Dana though I know would want to go to the Conor rematch with Khabib if he wins. Cowboy and Tony may turn all of that upside down.

I'm not sure, if I was Conor i would have retired after the Mayweather fight. But if he is serious about continuing his career as a MMA fighter then I think he should fight Justin Gaethje next. Justin has been on a roll lately. And he is a beast with a great chin and a lot of KO power. A lot of people think he should be the next in line for a title shot after Khabib vs Tony. I think if Conor accepts a fight with Justin and beats him I think it will silence a lot of Conor's critics, and even some of the most vocal Conor detractors will have say that Conor deserves another title shot at that point.
Justin is a great fighter, but he does get hit a lot and his fight IQ isn't that great. So I think if Conor fought smartly and used his reach advantage, and his foot-work and head-movement I think he could beat Justin within 2 or 3 rounds. But if he made the mistake of brawling with Justin then Conor could get KOed within one round. So it's an interesting fight either way.

Fight Jorge for the BMF. It's the biggest reason this fight's at 170. Get a win at the same weight and make (or compete at) the same weight. Another loss to Khabib is too risky going forward, even though I don't believe he cares about such things.

I dont think he can beat khabib( aside the notion that anything " could " land).
He beats Cerrone, he should fight the wreckless and not as good as everyone thinks gaejthe. He can then sit on 2 more enormous paydays and see where hes at.

That's what I'd do if I was Conor but I'm not and I REALLY hope cerrone has one more surprising performance in the tank.
I'd laugh so hard.

Or option 2: Masvidal & Gaethje
After a win on Cowboy, Conor could choose to fight these top ranked opponents that would be huge fights as well (not as big as Khabib, but still huge) and are fights that he would be the favorite so he could finish 2020 with three wins against top fighters and get that momentum back to became that huge star he once was by the end of the year (the pride of Ireland, big sponsorships, etc). Than he could face Khabib, or whoever is champion, in 2021. Of course people will acuse him of ducking Khabib but fuck it, just say you want to climb the leader by beating all these worthy opponents. It's not like he would be fighing cans. But a loss to any of them would be bad, although not as high a chance of that happening as versus Khabib.

This ^^^ is his only option or anything other than Khabib, Khabib will not allow him to jump the line and there's not a GodDamn thing Dana can do about it he'd be cutting his own throat to even think about stripping a now very popular champ who actually defends his belt to favor a prop popstar fighter who thinks belts are just shoulder jewellery. Like it or not Conor as to prove that he can actually fight in the division without leapfrogging or red carpet riding. As a fight fan it's infuriating to see a fighter who don't wanna really fight his way to a belt who just wants to show up and have the door opened for him.

If the Tony and Khabib fight comes off then he isn't likely getting the winner of that until autumn of this year, if he wants to fight three times then he'll need to put something together for summer. IMO he should fight Justin as without doing so he doesn't deserve to fight for the LW title.

IF I was Conor I'd probably go for Justin as a marginally preferable fight to Masvidal but both of them are pretty difficult fights for him.

erase all history of existence, then jump in the fucking ocean and get eaten by a shark

Let's say he beats Cowboy, gets a nice KO and all. What should be his next step?

Dana already said he would jump line to fight Khabib so:

Option 1: fight Khabib.
That would be a huge fight again, huge pay, but the chances of the second fight being the same as the first are very high. And that would be a huge hit on his career and his persona and who knows what would be of him after the fight. Would make a shit ton of money in on shot but the risk of losing is very high.

Or option 2: Masvidal & Gaethje
After a win on Cowboy, Conor could choose to fight these top ranked opponents that would be huge fights as well (not as big as Khabib, but still huge) and are fights that he would be the favorite so he could finish 2020 with three wins against top fighters and get that momentum back to became that huge star he once was by the end of the year (the pride of Ireland, big sponsorships, etc). Than he could face Khabib, or whoever is champion, in 2021. Of course people will acuse him of ducking Khabib but fuck it, just say you want to climb the leader by beating all these worthy opponents. It's not like he would be fighing cans. But a loss to any of them would be bad, although not as high a chance of that happening as versus Khabib.

So, what would you do?
I hope he call out Usman so he can retire him.

I imagine he'll talk a lot and call out everyone and their dog but not commit to anything until after ufc 249 to see how khabib v Tony plays out.

Would prefer him to face Gaethje before a title shot but unlikely that happens.

Also he might feel better at 170, in which case nate trilogy and then Jorge.

Make an IG post here so the basement dwelling nerds can soak up their boy toy crush’s life as their own.

Option 2 (Take on Masvidal only. Justin really got nothing for Conor)

Then... Option 1.

Back