If you were conor mcgregor

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
would you be nice to your opponent, humble, and be respected by all... Or act like a douche, get a lot more money, but be hated?

shitposting on sherdog is out of hand these days

I'd sleep on top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies

- Kenny Florian

I would get in, get rich, and get out.

I definitely wouldn't be there to take part, I'd be there to take over.

giphy.gif

humble and respected by and not "a lot more money".

Trust me, things are somewhat nice for Connie now, even though a lot of people can't stand him.

If he loses in Nasty fashion, the backlash will be worse than Honda's.

humble and respected by and not "a lot more money".

Trust me, things are somewhat nice for Connie now, even though a lot of people can't stand him.

If he loses in Nasty fashion, the backlash will be worse than Honda's.

And will be snubbed quickly when Conor responds in a respectful fashion, giving his opponent credit for being the better man that night.

Conor won't hide behind a pillow and show up months later without ever even accepting that she lost.

If I was McGregor I would be fucking Dee Devlin all day and not getting a thing done other than that.

I guess that's why I'm on Sherdog and he's on Dee.

would you be nice to your opponent, humble, and be respected by all... Or act like a douche, get a lot more money, but be hated?
Most people like and respect him as he is. Not everyone has a bitter, hater mentality.

I'd do whatever is better for my career. I doubt any fighters are mortified by fat, jealous Sherdoggers with no social lives hate them and bitch about them on the internet. Least of all Conor.

I'd do whatever is better for my career. I doubt any fighters are mortified by fat, jealous Sherdoggers with no social lives hate them and bitch about them on the internet. Least of all Conor.

Absolutely, they are.

Even one of the most "I don't give a fuck fighters" Nick Diaz is swung by fans.

When he saw he was really well liked, he started smiling a lot more, was laughing, doing more interviews, etc.

There's almost no way to avoid it when part of your job is to have a ton of microphones up in your grill asking all kinds of probing and sometimes personal questions.

We'll see how he does. If he loses bad, expect haters to come out in droves.

Again, I might be wrong, but I think the amount of hate he will get will be crazy...from special interest groups across the board.

The things he has said about Brasil, how much trash he has talked to fighters, religious offence, etc.

It's easy to just say "it it's better for my career" but imagine going to work and after a horrible day at the office (Conor loses badly) that just about every single one of your co-workers are there to bash you.

Imagine leaving work and having the haters come out spitting mad hate and fielding questions that probably are going to be just as antagonizing.

If I were Conor: I would throw out all my suits that looked like they were made by Liberace for PeeWee Herman.

I'd much rather be a prick driving a Bentley than a humble guy driving a Ford.

Ironically I'm a prick driving a Peugeot haha

I already act like a douche so that's an easy answer.

Back