If you were able to clone yourself...

No brainer²

michael-keaton-dismissive-wank.gif

He can just blame you for it?
I would leave an identifying mark, which he would try to hide like I would do. So it would have to be a big mark, I could chalk it up to the cloning process. Which he wouldn't believe, but what's he going to do? Kill me and take my place? I'm expecting it.

I would leave an identifying mark, which he would try to hide like I would do. So it would have to be a big mark, I could chalk it up to the cloning process. Which he wouldn't believe, but what's he going to do? Kill me and take my place? I'm expecting it.
lol that's a lot of trouble to see what you would look like if you were fat, just use the faceapp feature.

Or better yet eat some ice cream man, it rules.

Get a brand new heart, liver, kidneys, lungs and whatever else needs replacing after decades of tobacco and booze.

No fear of my body rejecting what is technically mine.

I'm just going to say it. I would not stop making out with myself. I'd never leave the house.

Would have one just stand in the lobby of a police station so I could rob a 7-11 just so I could have an airtight alibi

You have one shot at this and you rob a 7-11..

Either you're stupid or you carry around one of the biggest fuck yous' ever made..

Last edited:
Not just for replacement parts?

is it gay to jerk off your clone or is it masturbation?

Back