If you were a woman, would you dress sexy? (Poll)

Would you dress sexy if you were a woman ?

• Total voters
ruined
hmph.gif

Genuinely sorry to ruin your fantasy image of me. They are really green though.

But I am afraid to say that it has become time for me to close them. Here's to hoping on them opening in the morning again!! Good night, Kim!

Genuinely sorry to ruin your fantasy image of me. They are really green though.

But I am afraid to say that it has become time for me to close them. Here's to hoping on them opening in the morning again!! Good night, Kim!
lol, goodnight hun xx

Bit of a weird question but I answered yes. If you got the assets you might as well show them off. Obviously only when appropriate.

But why? I never understood this. Why show them off? For extra attention? Are you trying to get laid? Seems to me its better to be respected for your mind.

A) I'm not a Puritan, so I really don't need to always be modest in my dress. As a man, I regularly wear shorts called "silkies" or "Ranger panties." In fact, I probably have them on 6 days per week. You can see exactly what I'm working with, and truthfully, I don't care. They're great to work out in, they're comfortable if I need to do something quick on my way to or from the gym, and I honestly don't care if you can see a dick outline.

B) Wouldn't I want respect from someone based on the content of my character anyways? If I wanted to be respected for my appearance, that would make me no different than the women who purposefully flaunt whatever they've got going on. I'm all for not dressing like a ho, but respect is something that has to start from within. A pair of yoga pants isn't going to change that.

C) Seriously, they're gym pants. Cool for the gym, a quick errand, or whatever. It's not like women are out there, trying to wear them to the opera.

The bottom line is if you are dressed in clothes that display your vag line, you will provoke men to want to fornicate with you. Not sure as a woman, I would want that kind of attention. Dress modest, and be respected for your character. A quick run to the gym or not, your vag outline and your ass is on display. There are more modest options for gym wear.

Shit I'd wear yoga pants and high heels. At the same time.

Is this some kind of weird transgender prospect gathering?

The bottom line is if you are dressed in clothes that display your vag line, you will provoke men to want to fornicate with you. Not sure as a woman, I would want that kind of attention. Dress modest, and be respected for your character. A quick run to the gym or not, your vag outline and your ass is on display. There are more modest options for gym wear.
Well, good thing that I'm a man. Otherwise, I'd have to worry about people looking at the outline of my vagina. Serious question, where are you from and how old are you? I'm honestly just looking for context. But as I said, these are what my running shorts look like. No, that's not me in the photo. Yes, I wear them outside in public like that.

GS+shooting+gun+in+black+silkies**.jpg

Well, good thing that I'm a man. Otherwise, I'd have to worry about people looking at the outline of my vagina. Serious question, where are you from and how old are you? I'm honestly just looking for context. But as I said, these are what my running shorts look like. No, that's not me in the photo. Yes, I wear them outside in public like that.

Haha, reminds of those UDT shorts the SEALs wear. Whenever I see those guys in those shorts, tight shirts and boots, my left ear starts going, "In the Navy..." and my right ear starts going, "It's fun to stay at the YMCA!"

But why? I never understood this. Why show them off? For extra attention? Are you trying to get laid? Seems to me its better to be respected for your mind.
That's not mutually exclusive to being hot and dressing the part.

If you ran into a girl like the one in my avatar, minus the santa hat, would you assume she wasn't respectable? Is a mini skirt some sign of a moral failing?

Haha, reminds of those UDT shorts the SEALs wear. Whenever I see those guys in those shorts, tight shirts and boots, my left ear starts going, "In the Navy..." and my right ear starts going, "It's fun to stay at the YMCA!"
Haha, it seem that the cooler that you are in the military, the shorter that your shorts are. I can only imagine that the Delta Force guys are running around completely naked. No homo.

Damn right I would.

If you ran into a girl like the one in my avatar, minus the santa hat, would you assume she wasn't respectable? Is a mini skirt some sign of a moral failing?

No she isn't respectable. She clearly is trying to show off her legs to provoke men. My question is why? Is she trying to get laid?

im 40, and im from California.

No she isn't respectable. She clearly is trying to show off her legs to provoke men. My question is why? Is she trying to get laid?
Or maybe she takes pride in her figure? What's wrong with that? Is commanding attention with looks such a bad thing?

Btw she's a Christian who claims to have saved her virginity for marriage.

what if she were a gay woman not trying to provoke men at all? lol

for real tho, i think you just playin
i can never take your posts about women seriously tbh

no, but dressing revealing gives off the wrong first impression
Does it though? Attractive people tend to be perceived better so doesn't it make some sense to ensure the person will be sexually attracted to you in the first encounter?

Back