If you were a mma fughter , what style of trash talk would you have?

After you fought Perry, noone else went the distance with him until Alain Jouban years later.

Hespect <BC1>
Really? Didn’t realize that, thanks for the info. Also joubain was my boy we trained together at Legends Mma in Hollywood back in the early 2000’s great guy.

Yea but it was a good fight I lost split decision but turned Perry into a panic wrestler when we fought I thought I won but ehh whatcha gonna do, also was the first 5 round ammy fight in FL state history which is kinda cool. All in all great experience.
Alot experience and should boost your confidence . He was always a hard hitter and if he had a hard time knocking you out and had to panic wrestle , that's a testimony. Dont give up your dreams if you have desires

The Michael Myers staredown, say nothing just like Michael Myers.

Trash talking is for fucking pussies.

I truly would be the Jason voorhees of the UFC.

Extremely offensive, racist sexist bigot.

But my 30 fight win streak would mean they can't cut me so fuck em.

Probably Chael school of humor + wit + truth, plus some Black Beast charm, mixed with Sherdog meme stupidity and just a dash of Khabib Russian bluntness and Conoresque spontaniety.

The dude that cried on his way to cage, back in the day.

Colby's nicknaming, Chael's poems, Triple C's self praising.

As much as I can't stand Cruz his calm collected library voice trash talking is impressive. I'd do that.
It's great. He made Cody look like a complete moron until the fight started.

I would act like a respectable opponent outside the cage, then do a complete 180 and mock them during the fight and mock them after i brutally KO them, then mock them during the post fight interview. I would ignore every one of Rogans questions with something mocking the fighter, and also do the same in the post fight press conference.

I would rinse and repeat this with every fighter.

I'd immediately insult dead relatives and go for racial epithets. I'd go after Dana, the cutmen and the ring girls too. Whenever I lose, I'd say "just a prank, bro! It's only business!"

Per3emL.gif

Does anyone find Chael Sonnen funny outside of Americans? I will never understand it.

Self depricating humor. Can't trash talk me if I do it first.

I'm not much of a talker. I'd just do my talking in the cage. I'd probably laugh at other people talking trash to me because I know they're eventually going to lock us in a cage together and I get to be violent with them.

I will engage in gay trash talk to make my opponent unconfortable

Back