If you were a female for 24hrs what would you do?

Are you talking like put on a dress and lipstick and pass for a tranny?
Nope I have never tried cross dressing I wish I had though.

Some people at restaurants will call me Ms. or Mam at first they thought I am a lesbian lol.

back then I can definitely pass for a girl if I put on make up and a good dress and shave my legs as I have very small hands and thin forearms.

as a woman for a day, id dip myself in chocolate and throw myself to the lesbians.

check every male's privilege that i encounter. And then check out their junk

No surprise here but it looks like we'd all squander this great opportunity to fulfil our perversions.

I would go to a lesbian bar and experience that

I would do ASMR videos on Youtube.

Well of course you have to experience an orgasm and see what it's like for women.

Came to post this. I will probably spend hours figuring out what really makes female-me ticks. And if the female orgasm is really better than guys. If it is, I will probably stroke myself out from having multiple orgasms within a day.

From this

to this

DeadBodyRing.jpg

I'd do all the things only women can do

Get laid with zero effort
Get pregnant
Get an abortion
Get half of someone else's shit

It would be a busy day.

This post makes no sense at all among all the post itt. Either you don't know how pregnancy works or how clock works.

Also itt, many guys revealed themselves they imagined being banged by another dude.

lol, id probably cry tbh xD
i find men's genitals to be terribly disgusting looking, i want nothing to do with that ):
Now you made me curious.
Are you a les or just work with the horror?

Now you made me curious.
Are you a les or just work with the horror?
lol idk, theres dudes i find attractive, but wouldnt want anything beyond friendship with them
really do lean more towards women yeah
no horrors to work through xD

lol idk, theres dudes i find attractive, but wouldnt want anything beyond friendship with them
really do lean more towards women yeah
no horrors to work through xD
Only a matter of time before ripskater says that you are going straight to hell.

shhh, he doesnt know o:
Haha good thing he hangs out in the War Room.
But I think that he searches all the forums regularly for "gay/lesbian/homo...". He always pops up. Those words are like the bat signal for Batman.

Nope I have never tried cross dressing I wish I had though.

Some people at restaurants will call me Ms. or Mam at first they thought I am a lesbian lol.

back then I can definitely pass for a girl if I put on make up and a good dress and shave my legs as I have very small hands and thin forearms.

I hope you hung out in the ladies' bathroom!! for serious.

Haha good thing he hangs out in the War Room.
But I think that he searches all the forums regularly for "gay/lesbian/homo...". He always pops up. Those words are like the bat signal for Batman.
lol usually just pops up in threads with titles with those in them
i think he was already in one of these women threads to call it gay xD lol

Back