If you want to tell your casual friend what a fluke win means which finish you will show him ?

gspserra2.gif

giphy.gif

9zw1Og.gif

giphy.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

These are the ones who i would recommend to casual fans if they want to know what a fluke win looks like .
GSP-Serra first, solid entries through out, all gifs, minimal text. First post in thread.
Killed it. /thread

Er .. Yes it was ..
No, it wasnt

***DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BREATH*************

Woah boy, I am about to fucking losing it with you people. I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing this hot garbage IDIOCY posted every time a thread like this comes up.

Weidman won every minute of both fights. Weidman won the standup and the grappling in both fights. Anderson got fucking humiliated in the first. In the second fight, within 3 minutes Weidman had already bounced Andersons head off the ground like a fucking basketball. Anderson thought to himself "Oh shit, its happening again", got really fucking desperate because he was getting HIS SHIT PUSHED IN FOR THE SECOND TIME. In desperation, Anderson resorted to throwing full force leg kicks with zero setup. Weidman turned the uber deadly striker into a sloppy panic striker. Weidman checked perfectly 2 of Andersons desperate sloppy kicks, resulting in the leg break.

It wasn't luck. It wasnt even 1% luck. It was the result of Weidman shoving Andersons shit in non stop in 2 separate fights.

If people threw sloppy ass kicks with out even trying to set them up the slightest bit, there would be a lot more leg breaks.

if you disagree with this please, sincerely, just put me on your ignore list

In before mysterio/theproof/every Conor hater claim Conor Aldo.
If you think that was a likely outcome you’re a jackass. They could fight a thousand times, and that would never happen again, so ya it was a fluke, maybe not that Conor won but the way he won.

No, it wasnt

***DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BREATH*************

Woah boy, I am about to fucking losing it with you people. I am so sick and fucking tired of hearing this hot garbage IDIOCY posted every time a thread like this comes up.

Weidman won every minute of both fights. Weidman won the standup and the grappling in both fights. Anderson got fucking humiliated in the first. In the second fight, within 3 minutes Weidman had already bounced Andersons head off the ground like a fucking basketball. Anderson thought to himself "Oh shit, its happening again", got really fucking desperate because he was getting HIS SHIT PUSHED IN FOR THE SECOND TIME. In desperation, Anderson resorted to throwing full force leg kicks with zero setup. Weidman turned the uber deadly striker into a sloppy panic striker. Weidman checked perfectly 2 of Andersons desperate sloppy kicks, resulting in the leg break.

It wasn't luck. It wasnt even 1% luck. It was the result of Weidman shoving Andersons shit in non stop in 2 separate fights.

If people threw sloppy ass kicks with out even trying to set them up the slightest bit, there would be a lot more leg breaks.

if you disagree with this please, sincerely, just put me on your ignore list

You're a fucking moron ..

The thread is about flukes ..

Its was a fluke when Silva broke his leg via definition .. An injury a fluke ..

Get your head out your ass boy.

No way i put you or anybody on an ignore list i find your ramblings adorable .

If you think that was a likely outcome you’re a jackass. They could fight a thousand times, and that would never happen again, so ya it was a fluke, maybe not that Conor won but the way he won.

It was the likely outcome, Conor knew what he was going to throw backstage and adequately prepared to counter it, he knew he would come out guns blazing. Would a second fight go longer? sure.. but was the first one a 'fluke' no, not by ANY stretch of the imagination. Doesn't matter how long into the fight it was.

You’re an idiot

Chael couldn’t get the td anymore n got desperate, then Silva finished him with perfectly placed knee.

Same with weidman he was gassed n couldn’t get td. It was just a matter of time before Silva puts him out

The only thing that maybe can be called flukish between Weidman/Silva was Silva breaking his leg on a checked leg kick.

Weidman beat Silva every minute of the fight before winning. How is that a fluke? lol Silva being a dumbass doesn't make it a fluke either. Being a dbag would probably get him knocked out numerous times against Weidman, so it is not a fluke.

The only thing that maybe can be called flukish between Weidman/Silva was Silva breaking his leg on a checked leg kick.

Weidman beat Silva every minute of the fight before winning. How is that a fluke? lol Silva being a dumbass doesn't make it a fluke either. Being a dbag would probably get him knocked out numerous times against Weidman, so it is not a fluke.

Of course it is.

In both fights weidman was done. He was gassed n couldn’t td Silva anymore (his only path to victory). So he had to stand with Silva for the rest of the fight.

Silva knew that n started clowning.

A fluke would be something like an abnormality, like Hunt armbarring Fedor for instance...

Hall vs Mousasi was no fluke, at this level strikers like Hall train these moves...

Of course it is.

In both fights weidman was done. He was gassed n couldn’t td Silva anymore (his only path to victory). So he had to stand with Silva for the rest of the fight.

Silva knew that n started clowning.

Weidman was gassed in the 2nd fight? Really? He was easily in control and didn't look even a bit tired.

He was maybe a bit tired in the 1st fight but Silva started clowning right at the end of round 1. Silva can know whatever he wants, he still got put to sleep. Nothing flukey about leaving your guard down and getting slept.

"Had to use his panic wrestling to secure a decision win" Do you even know what panic wrestling is ? Idiot .
Umm... Yes, it's about giving up on your striking just to try and make your opponent tired/innocuos. It's basically another way of point fighting.

I have no problems with wrestlers when they go for TD's or trying to get som GnP going. That's all fair and justified.

What I'm saying is, in that fight, the bloodied and battered Colby went into round 2 doing... what? He was totally aiming for a fluke win by stalling the action, and he succeeded.

Umm... Yes, it's about giving up on your striking just to try and make your opponent tired/innocuos. It's basically another way of point fighting.

I have no problems with wrestlers when they go for TD's or trying to get som GnP going. That's all fair and justified.

What I'm saying is, in that fight, the bloodied and battered Colby went into round 2 doing... what? He was totally aiming for a fluke win by stalling the action, and he succeeded.

Colby out struck him, moron!

You're a fucking moron ..

The thread is about flukes ..

Its was a fluke when Silva broke his leg via definition .. An injury a fluke ..

Get your head out your ass boy.

No way i put you or anybody on an ignore list i find your ramblings adorable .

your entire response boils down to "no, u,"

I can only rape you so hard with logic and reasoning, but certain people like you just dont have enough brain power to hang at the adult table. best of luck to you, I hear walmart is thinking about upping your pay!

Ill try one more time just because you are an old account and I feel bad for you.

if fighter A is dominating fighter B in the standup, resulting in fighter B taking more chances and throwing wild punches, which lead to fighter B getting KOed, is that a "fluke" buddy?

Back