If you want to tell your casual friend what a fluke win means which finish you will show him ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gspserra2.gif

giphy.gif

9zw1Og.gif

giphy.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

These are the ones who i would recommend to casual fans if they want to know what a fluke win looks like .

Last edited:
In before mysterio/theproof/every Conor hater claim Conor Aldo.

When Colby made Maia look like Tyson on the feet, and had to use his panic wrestling to secure a decision win.

When Colby made Maia look like Tyson on the feet, and had to use his panic wrestling to secure a decision win.
Have you watched that fight you idiot ? Colby never shoot for a takedown in that fight and 30-26ed maia in his home town .

If DC and Stipe fought 10 times, Stipe would get KO'd stiff 7/10 times, and get wrestlefucked + subbed the other 3 times
Have you watched that fight you idiot ? Colby never shoot for a takedown in that fight and 30-26ed maia in his home town .
Colby still leaves his neck exposed when he shoots for takedowns

It's just that he didn't shoot any against Maia (wise move), and DHK/RDA aren't known for their guillotines. Warlley had 6 guillotine finishes before he fought Colby and would do it again if they fought now. Covington is overrated and will get starched in the 1st round by Woodley

gspserra2.gif

giphy.gif

9zw1Og.gif

These are the ones who i would recommend to casual fans if they want to know what a fluke win looks like .

You could have just said, "whenever my favorite fighters lose, it's a fluke."

Gall vs CM Punk

Seriously, I would show GSP. Then Mousasi. And Colby. Colby was injured that fight, it wasn't that much of a fluke win.

If Fujita had KO'd Fedor with that blind swing that would've been #1 for sure.

Anderson Silva over Chael 1 is good, dominated for 5 rounds and manages to pull out the clutch sub at the last moment.

You could have just said, "whenever my favorite fighters lose, it's a fluke."
GSP and Moose both proved that the first fight was a fluke . Colby didnt prove it in a rematch lik the other 2 because that bum warlley alves is way down in the rankings while colby is a world champ

Not sure why any of these would be classed as flukes.. Aint no flukes when people get koed or subbed ..

Maybe i would class Hammils win over Jones or some bad decisions as flukes

GSP and Moose both proved that the first fight was a fluke . Colby didnt prove it in a rematch lik the other 2 because that bum warlley alves is way down in the rankings while colby is a world champ
Just because you win the rematch doesn't mean it's a fluke lol

Matt Hughes beat BJ in the rematch, so if they never fought again would that have been considered a fluke? Maybe Serra catches GSP again with a right hand in a third fight and makes him tap to strikes again

A silva breaking his leg .. Was a fluke for Weidman

Back