If you want to know exactly how Edmond FAILED to teach Ronda defense, look inside.

This is just the training they can show to the public. After, they go in the back and he teaches her his Wushu skills

tumblr_ne2kvzBph61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Edmond sends his left hook sailing over her head so she doesn't have to duck.

You're supposed to actually aim for the head so the student is forced to defend.

Edmind is basically letting Ronda flail away with poor form, without any correction.

There are many other video examples of his sh*tty padwork, even in the countdown videos for UFC 207.

Bonus points for those who can identify all the other glaring errors in this so-called "padwork."
ahh you solved it. That overhead is exactly why a straight jab caught her and rocked her seconds into the fight.

Head movement, head movement, hands up, hands up!!! Clinch clinch!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!

Meh, all the pad work I ever see of them is static. She is planted and running through combinations, never moving or adjusting angles.

Ronda needed DEFENSIVE striking training more than anything. I mean, Nunes came straight forward throwing straight punches, and Ronda can't get her head off-line or cut a 45 to close distance? If you're going to eat a couple shots in order to close the distance and clinch, at least shell up and protect your chin. Good grief.
this is more accuruate that the first post. Do we know if she spars? who she spars with? How much instruction she gets?

tumblr_ne2kvzBph61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Edmond sends his left hook sailing over her head so she doesn't have to duck.

You're supposed to actually aim for the head so the student is forced to defend.

Edmind is basically letting Ronda flail away with poor form, without any correction.

There are many other video examples of his sh*tty padwork, even in the countdown videos for UFC 207.

Bonus points for those who can identify all the other glaring errors in this so-called "padwork."

If you think that's the worst thing in that gif: Look at her stance.

ahh you solved it. That overhead is exactly why a straight jab caught her and rocked her seconds into the fight.
are you an Edmond apologist? Obviously, the hook is just one example of the general lack of seriousness in training defense against all types of strikes.

are you an Edmond apologist? Obviously, the hook is just one example of the general lack of seriousness in training defense against all types of strikes.

I think we all agree Count Dracula is sucking Ronda dry. What's is his take from the 3mil? 15-20%

I mean keeping her heard on the same line while her feet stay stationary says a lot as to why she is off balance every time she gets hit. Legs always crossing over makes it look 10x more amateur

Or maybe, mma fighters shouldn't focus on boxing if they suck at it.

Because so many mma fighters move to the states to train now, boxing is way overemphasized in this sport. It's easily the hardest martial art of all the major ones to learn; you could train boxing for years and still be absolutely terrible at it. I also don't think people realize how hard it is to find a really quality boxing coach, especially since most of them don't want to spent time on mma fighters and think mma is an amateurish sport.

no.
if you pay they will teach.

to me it always looked weird the way edmond kisses ronda, even before this last fight i noticed.
are they lovers or what?

I'm still amazed that Joe Rogan claimed that this was great striking. What the fuck was wrong with him?

I'm convinced that as long as there is a check attached Rogan will say anything Dana wants to hear

40f6124eb74aa98780d2bd1b7bb8d4f5.jpg

this is more accuruate that the first post. Do we know if she spars? who she spars with? How much instruction she gets?
We know she spars with pro male HW boxers. And she drops them with bodyshots.

As some one who was stubborn in learning proper techs, i almost feel sorry for honda for ending up with that fool.

Almost.

Cause even a noob to sport should see him for a bs artist joke of a scam.

It's obvious to the entire world Edmond is a shitty coach. Even Ronda's mother thinks he's a bum.

Why not just go elsewhere? She has the cash to put together a super camp.

I'm still amazed that Joe Rogan claimed that this was great striking. What the fuck was wrong with him?

Well what could be wrong with a paid shill who fried his brain with alpha brain and weed and whatnotelse.
I dont think it is far from the truth to describe Rogan as emotional unstable. Complete that
with his obvious crush on Ronda and voila a once in a lifetime athlete is born.;)

It is funny how he now backpedals if you watch his asskissing with Edmond and Ronda in his show.

Back