If you want RIZIN 14 for FREE

Put it in two other threads, but here is my watch code: 1nm42nj

it's not accepting the video i uploaded of my hash oil

it's not accepting the video i uploaded of my hash oil

I got lucky and had like 30 seconds of some pro wrestling event I walked by to upload. I guess talking about a workout routine might work?

I got lucky and had like 30 seconds of some pro wrestling event I walked by to upload. I guess talking about a workout routine might work?
I should try uploading some videos from my YT channel. Start making a few bucks

why the hell won't it give me credits for uploaded video?

Last edited:
Not sure. I would try and jump on their tech support or email. I had to do that to get the Facebook credit one time.

i'm talking to them on facebook and they said they can't give me the points until next week lol

i'm talking to them on facebook and they said they can't give me the points until next week lol
I just upload a video, and got credit in less than an hour. Strange they told you a week. Unfortunately, they only allow a video up to 500mb. I couldn’t upload my review of Nunes vs Cyborg.

BTW, my promo code: 1nm42nj

Thank you to whoever used my code. Others, feel free as well.

Yeah I just wanted to thank the half a dozen or people who have used my code (and even ordered stuff with real money). I appreciate it!

Sign up before you use a code and do it on the app. Make sure the video you use is workout related somehow, or just say it is.

Back