Media If you thought Marvin won that you probably thought Conor beat khabib

What part of "I THINK they are more in the closet" do you not understand? Focus on the "I THINK" part. That's you making shit up.

No one cares about one poster. Like I said, you could have just argued with him in the original thread but you wanted some attention.

There shouldn't even be one. All I had to do to give my thread validity was to show at least one. I did exactly that to three posters who didn't believe me, or had not seen any.

Huh, has anyone claimed Conor beat Khabib? I mean, that was a submission....
There was actually quite a big following here claiming Conor was up 2-1 going into the fourth so... yeah. Some idiots had him winning the whole fight until the sub.

Stop pretending and just go back to stormfront, you're obvious as fuck.
Oh just stop with the race card already. This shit is thrown out way too frequently here unchecked.

Most people dont think Marvin won,and are probably just trolling you and your too dumb to see it.

Congrats bro you are too dumb to even be on sherdog.

People just crying because commentators didn't mention when Marvin landed a few punches.
The bias was definitley real. It should be mentioned.

What is with some Izzy fans here claiming every Izzy hater is racist ?

There shouldn't even be one. All I had to do to give my thread validity was to show at least one. I did exactly that to three posters who didn't believe me, or had not seen any.

Are you really so slow as to not realize that when someone says "no one" that it's meant figuratively? Instead, it means you started a thread to state a point that wasn't necessary because of the insignificant amount of people that your point addresses.

Or is it that you just needed a moral victory that bad?

Are you really so slow as to not realize that when someone says "no one" that it's meant figuratively? Instead, it means you started a thread to state a point that wasn't necessary because of the insignificant amount of people that your point addresses.

Or is it that you just needed a moral victory that bad?

You missed the part where I said there shouldn't even be one who thinks Marvin won. I validated my thread with ease deal with it.

You missed the part where I said there shouldn't even be one who thinks Marvin won. I validated my thread with ease deal with it.

Needed a moral victory, got it.

Like I said, you really could have argued as much in the original thread but you're desperate for attention.

Needed a moral victory, got it.

Like I said, you really could have argued as much in the original thread but you're desperate for attention.

Some doofus actually thought Marvin won, FACT. Deal with it.

No you didn't.

You really could have just argued this point to him in the original thread.

You've got nothing to say about that.
No I couldn't.

Anyway the thread is here to stay. Thanks for bumping it over and over.

Back