If you think JDS was overrated and got exposed you

CCA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did you forget about his record noobtard?
  • 15 wins 1 loss
  • 11 KO

Completely agree with you. The people on this site are the biggest fair weather fans out there.

You know people, the winner is the GOAT and the loser is overrated/out of their prime/was never good/a can. JDS didn't look great last night, but he's #2 in the HW division.

Overrated and exposed are completely different.

He can be overrated by some since people said his boxing was second to none. Despite the flaws pointed out by lesser fighters. Cain just put an exclamation point on those flaws.

Well his fans were saying that Cain had basically no chance and that JDS shouldn't even be fighting Cain because Cain wasn't worthy of the fight. In fact, many posters said this was a wasted fight for JDS and that he should be waiting for a fight against Overeem.

I saw many posters saying JDS was the greatest HW fighter ever....so yes by those people he was overrated despite what you may want to think or believe about whether or not he was overrated, the fact is many posters on this very site overrated him. So now when he gets called overrated it is completely justified.

I never thought he was over-rated, but I do think that there were a couple holes in his game that were exposed last night. There definately fixable and he hopefully improves on them and we get a war for Cain/JDS 3

JDS fans thought the same shit about Cain.....guess what goes around comes around

Well his fans were saying that Cain had basically no chance and that JDS shouldn't even be fighting Cain because Cain wasn't worthy of the fight. In fact, many posters said this was a wasted fight for JDS and that he should be waiting for a fight against Overeem.

I saw many posters saying JDS was the greatest HW fighter ever....so yes by those people he was overrated despite what you may want to think or believe about whether or not he was overrated, the fact is many posters on this very site overrated him. So now when he gets called overrated it is completely justified.

Agreed. People on this site act like whoever is the current champ is an unbeatable god. From that point of view, JDS was overrated and did get exposed. People who say he was never any good are dumbasses, though.

Once again - Proof positive that "White Belts" should NOT be allowed to start threads!:rolleyes: How in hell do you make a positive point by calling your audience - stupid noobtards.....How old are you TS - 13? I am embarrassed for you....:redface:

JDS fans thought the same shit about Cain.....guess what goes around comes around

Yep. People did the exact same thing to Cain when he lost. Hell, people have done that for almost every champ since 2005.

Well put!

Just because you think someone is overrated doesn't mean you think they are bad.

Not sure why people on sherdog cant grasp that concept.

I notice all the white belts are jumping on the train, following like Lemmings; their white belt leader....

Agreed. People on this site act like whoever is the current champ is an unbeatable god. From that point of view, JDS was overrated and did get exposed. People who say he was never any good are dumbasses, though.

Damn good post.....you sir are correct....& wise beyond your years....no doubt!!

Back