If you think GSP is the GOAT...

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You must also think Lennox Lewis is the GOAT too right?

He retired as a champ, he has beaten every man he has faced...

Just sayin...

No because boxing has a list of guys with similar or better accomplishments. Rocky Marciano retired undefeated. Mma doesn't have that yet. And GSP isn't the goat. Fedor is. Then Anderson.

No because boxing has a list of guys with similar or better accomplishments. Rocky Marciano retired undefeated. Mma doesn't have that yet. And GSP isn't the goat. Fedor is. Then Anderson.

Lewis is better than Ali then?

Just sayin...

i think people who think gsp is the goat actually has more than one reason (retired a champ) to think that he's a goat.

i think that they also think of his long and dominant reign in what a lot of people think is/was the most stacked division, his list of opponents, his charisma, his devotion, his so on and so forth...

i think that's what they think... and i don't even think gsp is goat

but i think it's just stupid to cherry pick and discredit only one reason to represent what people think of gsp's entire career or if they think he's goat or not

yes, that's what i think

what do you think about what i think? and how many ''think'' can you count in this post?

GSPs competition>Lennox Lewis' competition.

Just sayin...

It's not that those are the only criteria for becoming GOAT. It's a great accomplishment, considering GSP's level of opponents, but it doesn't in itself make him GOAT.

I believe Lennox Lewis is the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Ali would have been too small for him.

Just sayin...

Lenox was a HW.

GSP was a WW.

Lenox is a boxing GOAt candidate.

GSP is the MMA WW GOAT. Period.

I think Anderson is the GOAT, but GSP has an extremely strong case and is definitely closer to MMA GOAT than Lennox is to boxing GOAT.

The word goat has officially lost it's meaning now lol

I think Anderson* is the GOAT, but GSP has an extremely strong case and is definitely closer to MMA GOAT than Lennox is to boxing GOAT.

The word goat has officially lost it's meaning now lol

Fixed

*tainted career

the list actually goes JBJ, GSP, Fedor and once you go top 3 the others arent really worth mentioning

the list actually goes JBJ, GSP, Fedor and once you go top 3 the others arent really worth mentioning

Lol. Yeah Aldo and Anderson Silva aren't worth mentioning...

I dont think GSP is the GOAT. GSP is the GOAT. If JJ gets his sh&^ together maybe he will be the next one. Fedor, GSP, Next? (for me anyway) Did anyone really think that Marciano could have beat Ali, Tyson or Holmes? So the analogy of retiring undefeated and being the GOAT doesnt hold water.

Fedor & Ali

11m99ns.jpg

Back