If you think Costa is going to win then you're a stupid mark

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
The reason I call them stupid marks is because they are easily swayed by performative badassery which is the opposite of genuine badassery.

The bigger fighter is gonna win.

maxresdefault.jpg

The more muscly fighter is gonna win.

06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg

The fighter with swagger is gonna win.

IRIS11_RickyMartin_150dpi_01.jpg

This is all stupid mark logic. Let's look at some real shit.

Izzy has at least 4 wins that individually are better than any win Costa has. Their common opponent (Yoel) was not afraid to stand and bang with Costa. In contrast, he was scared to engage with Izzy.

Izzy has gone five rounds three times. Costa has only gone the distance once and that was in a three round fight. Muscle boy is going to gass out so much.

I like to hear from the stupid marks why I'm wrong.

Deep down, everyone knows that he will be humiliated.

All these people want Costa to win because they either want to be him or want to be eskimo bros with him

The reason I call them stupid marks is because they are easily swayed by performative badassery which is the opposite of genuine badassery.

maxresdefault.jpg

Izzy has at least 4 wins that individually are better than any win Costa has. Their common opponent (Yoel) was not afraid to stand and bang with Costa. In contrast, he was scared to engage with Izzy.

Izzy has gone five rounds three times. Costa has only gone the distance once and that was in a three round fight. Muscle boy is going to gass out so much.

Fix the title stupid

Adesanya is on another level

e should win this pretty handily after a patient round 1

People just want Izzy to lose because he is a weirdo. They look at Costa and see a cool guy. Bias kicks in and they can’t help but choose Costa. I’ve had Izzy the entire time, before the fight was even announced.

I put money on that. He has a path to victory. Izzy hasn't looked like a world beater, I still can't shake the images of the Soldier of God fight and that short 170lb guy who almost took him out.

marking this thread so i can come back and tell you what a stupid post that was

Adesanya is clearly more skilled, but we'll see what happens. Skills can kick rocks when they get hit by a freight train. 60/40 Izzy, though if Costa really does gas early it'll get embarrassing.

I guess we'll see. Most of the time when Costa gets clipped it's in the pocket where Izzy's reach will factor in less. On the other hand, Uriah hall was popping him with the jab quite a bit.

maxresdefault.jpg

None of this bullshit matters if Costa starts ripping body shots, its a very 50-50 fight depending on if Costa can get inside or if Adesanya keeps him at a distance. Stop cheerleading for Adesanya.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back