If you remove the Top 5, who would rule the HW Division???

Lol Carwin imo. Mir kills Barnett and Nog, then Carwin kills Mir. Hell, the ghost of Lesnar could very well be the champ if those five never existed lol.

Lol Carwin imo. Mir kills Barnett and Nog, then Carwin kills Mir. Hell, the ghost of Lesnar could very well be the champ if those five never existed lol.

How can you be so sure that Carwin, who hasn't fought in a year plus, hasn't won in almost three years and has just ducked Nelson would "kill" anybody in top-10, or even top-20?
Many people (me included) would be surprised to ever see him fight again at all.

How can you be so sure that Carwin, who hasn't fought in a year plus, hasn't won in almost three years and has just ducked Nelson would "kill" anybody in top-10, or even top-20?
Many people (me included) would be surprised to ever see him fight again at all.

I can't be sure. But no one would respond if i didn't use somewhat volatile language. Yeah yeah yeah, trolling or whatever i'm a rebel. (props for doing the same with the ducking accusation)

You actually do make a very good point. We don't know how Carwin is gonna be when or if he ever comes back. But, considering that I think he is, or, at least, was, dangerous enough to beat a lot of the top fives imo, I think he's a good pick for this silly hypothetical question.

But really, I don't have any logic that would trump yours lol.

Struve, hes still a kid in the sport. Give him some time to improve what already is pretty solid stand up and he will be a huge force.

Struve, hes still a kid in the sport. Give him some time to improve what already is pretty solid stand up and he will be a huge force.

In Miocic fight Stefan still used double guard and I think he even tried his trademark jumping knee (that has never did him any good).
His gameplan against Lavar looked good, but in pretty much every other fight he made mistakes that would got him into serious trouble against top fighters.

Back