If you really break it down, Conor is a cult leader

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Let's break this down:

Cult leaders have psychosis or narcissistic personalities that drive them to preach a message and convince others to follow.

Narcissist... Check

Preaching a message ( one that, more times than not is illogical and sometimes just blatantly dillusional -- i.e. "I only have one loss, I was winning the fight, I won the war, etc.)....... Check

Convincing others to follow ....
Random Canner brainwashed cultists on twitter:
Screenshot_20210712-005610_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-005502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-005659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-005453_Chrome.jpg

I've never seen this in any other sport in my life. Only in American Greed documentaries. He reminds me of Bernie Madoff or some shit in that ball park.

There's actually people having breakdowns from seeing a scum bag like this lose a fight?
And single mothers betting their last dollar on him and risking not being able to feed her kids?

I imagine there's dudes out there with dad bods selling McGregor Fast like HerbalLife on the side , swearing by it.

Truly , a Con man

EDIT:
To add on to that, look at how the people around him treat him. The men who are supposed to be his coaches can't dare say a shit stain of a bad word about him or any of his performances, even after he gets humiliated. Kavanagh legit said Conor was looking amazing and would get a knockout soon, while 2 judges scored it a 10 - 8 for Dustin lmfao. I mean, it's absurd. From Ali, to MJ, I don't recall a single athlete having the mental leash around his own coaches and staff like Conor does. It's truly some cultist shit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-005610_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-005610_Chrome.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Let's break this down:

Cult leaders have psychosis or narcissistic personalities that drive them to preach a message and convince others to follow.

Narcissist... Check

Preaching a message ( one that, more times than not is illogical and sometimes just blatantly dillusional -- i.e. "I only have one loss, I was winning the fight, I won the war, etc.)....... Check

View attachment 867019

View attachment 867020

View attachment 867022

View attachment 867023

I've never seen this in any other sport in my life. Only in American Greed documentaries. He reminds me of Bernie Madoff or some shit in that ball park.

There's actually people having breakdowns from seeing a scum bag like this lose a fight?
And single mothers betting their last dollar on him and risking not being able to feed her kids?

I imagine there's dudes out there with dad bods selling McGregor Fast on the sides swearing by it. Sheesh
Most Americans see themselves as 'part Irish'. A leprechaun with a thick Irish accent who can fight and drinks whiskey is always going to be a symbol of that and popular whatever he does.

I kinda feel bad for them.

But their own damn fault for worshipping such a lame excuse of a human.

Let's break this down:

Narcissist... Check

View attachment 867019

View attachment 867020

View attachment 867022

View attachment 867023

I imagine there's dudes out there with dad bods selling McGregor Fast like HerbalLife on the side , swearing by it.

Truly , a Con man

your not far off friend. the thing you are missing is that conor is not the leader of the cult but the student. he learned all the bs he believes from "the secret" which is modern sorcery.

if you watch "the secret" know that one of the guys featured in the show ended up killing two people in a sweat lodge he was running by telling them if they only believed it was not too hot they would be ok. two people died from it. and the guy who said checks just started coming in the mail? well he was conning people out of their money to pay off debts he had incurred.

I saw the same accounts and thought the same thing. These accounts can’t be real. They must be bots. I refuse to believe people are so stupid and delusional.

A guy posted a clip of Dustin tagging Conor until Conor panic clinched. Someone replied that this was a brilliant display by Conor Lol

Yeah he really is. It's a good thing that it's a sports cult and not a political one.

Humans are social creatures. We are always looking for an "alpha" to look up to or at least admire and we hesitate to piss off the group in the direction they go. Forget our modern world. Our minds are stuck in 20,000 B.C. and Conor is the Silverback human who makes noise and creates controversy.

Some of those are trolls, but there are plenty of knobs like that in the world who are for real.

I will never understand how humans almost have a need to worship something or they would be lost, even if what they worship really isn't that great.

We need to get Dr. Grande on this shit, post-haste. People are shitting on the TS, but I get where he's coming from. More of a cult of personality than an actual cult.

I mean, are we gonna see Conor on the megaphone encouraging parents to be calm while giving their kids cyanide-laced Flavor Aid? Living in Guyana. On a farm.

A leader is...Capture.JPG

Conor is more like a clown...2.JPG

People who follow clowns are... FOOLS
3.JPG

Honestly though some of his moronic stupid fanboys would probably drink bleach if he orders them to. I really think they would

Back