If you picked Cain claim your prize.

antithetic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You won sherdog.net's 10th annual mma scholar award. You are the man.

cain.jpg

So many threads saying how awful Cains stand up is, and how often he leaves himself open. How he had no chance on the feet, and the knee was an excuse.

:cool:

I love you Cain! I just got 200 euros and a bunch of vCash, I love you, man, I love you!

Wow thanks! I'd like to thank my family, my sponsors, the academy, Dana, mr frank, Jesus and of course the big man....me :D

Vcash, come to me!

One of the worse HWs fights ever....both guys were an embarrament.

Highest level? New breed?? Its a god dam joke

This is why I HATE watching HW's in MMA. Non existant cardio/technique after round 1.

And people complain that FlW's are too small....at least they don't gas at the start of the 2nd

What?

He DOES leave himself open. Just like JDS and Overeem do. I've been saying that for a long time.

All 3 guys lack in striking defense.

Overeem's K1 defense doesn't work in MMA.

I picked Cain in my sherdogs picks. To be fair I thought if Cain couldn't take him down he'd get KO'd again, but it was clear early on he'd be able to pressure him this time around.

These two would murk any other HW not named Reem or Corimer. So yes they are the highest level, and yes they are better than almost any other HW that was around 10 years ago. Get over it.

Ave, Imperator Cain

lol what the hell are you talking about? The only embarrassment in your grasp of spelling words correctly.

The fight was good, not great, but it was exciting and both fighters displayed a tremendous amount of skill and heart.

Back