If you listened to Eddie Bravo, you would have known a long time ago that Goldberg was fired

Yeah, clearly Eddie doesn't really care since he quit working for the UFC a long time ago and knows it is unlikely that he will ever be employed by them again.

Don't even think it's because he doesn't care......just think he's loose lipped!

Eddie is actually a very creative & out of the box thinker - he is highly interesting, coherent & intelligent. Those Conspiracy theories on YouTube he spits out is truly his downfall, he is painful to listen to now.

Eddie is better at scopes than Ariel.

2bsiyx.jpg

In another episode he said "Mark Kerr likes the d", there was an awkward silence and the subject was changed.

I just can't believe anything Eddie says.

"Goldberg was fire because of the global elite reptilians as he was getting close to being fully woke and transcending to the alt-dimension"

Even something like that would be Eddie-lite.

Yeah, he did. Goldberg and Rogan used to have earpieces and he would talk them through technical BJJ positions so Rogan and Goldberg could explain it to the audience. For a while, they also used to show Eddie Bravo unofficial scoring like they used to do in boxing. In between rounds, they would show scorecards of Eddie that were unofficial.

Not only that, but Eddie was also the interviewer inside the octagon after fights finished.

He was just so terrible at it that Rogan took it over in addition to doing the commentary. That is why to this day Joe awkwardly disappears in the middle of commentating the ending of the fight to go inside the octagon and interview the winner (and sometimes the loser too).

Hahahahaha fuck. Good catch.

The guy that asks the question is always the guy to do it!
Seriously, Eddie could be good for this job and he could challange Rogan a little bit, plus, he has a real passion for MMA!

In another episode he said "Mark Kerr likes the d", there was an awkward silence and the subject was changed.
lol that's hilarious. I always thought Kerr was gay. Despite all of the evidence, I always thought it was a very real possibility.

Eddie Bravo is one of the most interesting guests on the JRE - if only he was allowed to complete a goddamn sentence without being interrupted.

Yes, you (they) may not agree with everything (most of his theories), but that's a part of the charm. Let the fucking guy ramble. Sometimes Rogaine goes off on retarded tangents, no one ever "fact checks" him.

At least there's some depth with Bravo. Unlike Most of Ho-Gain's guests.

That was the information which was hidden in Tower 7. Eddie is like Rorscach, he'll out the truth no matter what the consequences are.

Eddie Bravo is one of the most interesting guests on the JRE - if only he was allowed to complete a goddamn sentence without being interrupted.

Yes, you (they) may not agree with everything (most of his theories), but that's a part of the charm. Let the fucking guy ramble. Sometimes Rogaine goes off on retarded tangents, no one ever "fact checks" him.

I dunno about interesting, but he's definitely the most entertaining.

I noticed that lately, Joe is quite rude and disrespectful to Eddie on the podcast.

lol that's hilarious. I always thought Kerr was gay. Despite all of the evidence, I always thought it was a very real possibility.
There's a great documentary about Kerr forget the name. It's a must see.

If you listen to Eddie Bravo you would know he says ALL KINDS OF SHIT and separating the possible from the incoherent can be real chemistry.

I will never forgive him for his solar panel conspiracy. Dude needs to know the line, but it is nice to see someone like that be successful in life.

Back