If you listened to Eddie Bravo, you would have known a long time ago that Goldberg was fired

If you came to sherdog, you would know that this video was published a long ago

But also I have literally always something better to do than listen to Edfie Bravo

My Latino brother, Eddie always drops truths that not everyone can handle.

9/11 was an inside job

Good one TS. Eddie makes it worse trying too hard to cover up his flub by continuing on with Goldberg talk with the tv show questions haha. The 2 seconds of silence after was telling but Schaub made a valiant effort to sweep it away.

This was a few weeks ago tops. Lol @ a long time ago.

Good catch lol. They just gave him the death stare like shhhh
I was thinking the e exact same thing. Haha! I like how real Eddie always keeps it because he's got no stake in the UFC and doesn't have to worry about getting in any trouble.

#GUERNICAgoat

Good one TS. Eddie makes it worse trying too hard to cover up his flub by continuing on with Goldberg talk with the tv show questions haha. The 2 seconds of silence after was telling but Schaub made a valiant effort to sweep it away.
You gotta love that Eddie decided to sarcastically claim he was talking Whoopi Goldberg.

Eddie is the guy the aliens will abduct because they know no one believes a word he says.

This was a few weeks ago tops. Lol @ a long time ago.
A few weeks is a long time before the official announcement, especially since it wasn't even really a rumor yet that Goldberg was being replaced.

Eddie is better at scopes than Ariel.

I was thinking the e exact same thing. Haha! I like how real Eddie always keeps it because he's got no stake in the UFC and doesn't have to worry about getting in any trouble.

#GUERNICAgoat
Yeah, clearly Eddie doesn't really care since he quit working for the UFC a long time ago and knows it is unlikely that he will ever be employed by them again.

Yeah, clearly Eddie doesn't really care since he quit working for the UFC a long time ago and knows it is unlikely that he will ever be employed by them again.

Did Eddie ever worked for UFC before ???

Did Eddie ever worked for UFC before ???
Yeah, he did. Goldberg and Rogan used to have earpieces and he would talk them through technical BJJ positions so Rogan and Goldberg could explain it to the audience. For a while, they also used to show Eddie Bravo unofficial scoring like they used to do in boxing. In between rounds, they would show scorecards of Eddie that were unofficial.

Yeah, he did. Goldberg and Rogan used to have earpieces and he would talk them through technical BJJ positions so Rogan and Goldberg could explain it to the audience. For a while, they also used to show Eddie Bravo unofficial scoring like they used to do in boxing. In between rounds, they would show scorecards of Eddie that were unofficial.

<23>

A few weeks is a long time before the official announcement, especially since it wasn't even really a rumor yet that Goldberg was being replaced.

Eddie is better at scopes than Ariel.

No it isn't. There still isn't an official announcement. Dana talked about getting a dream team going with Rogan even before that.

No it isn't. There still isn't an official announcement. Dana talked about getting a dream team going with Rogan even before that.
Dana announced it at the scrum. Guess you don't count that as official.

Back