If you like short women you are most likely descended from peasants

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The foulest Babylonian custom is that which compels every woman of the land to sit in the temple of Aphrodite and have intercourse with some stranger at least once in her life. Many women who are rich and proud and disdain to mingle with the rest, drive to the temple in covered carriages drawn by teams, and stand there with a great retinue of attendants. But most sit down in the sacred plot of Aphrodite, with crowns of cord on their heads; there is a great multitude of women coming and going; passages marked by line run every way through the crowd, by which the men pass and make their choice. Once a woman has taken her place there, she does not go away to her home before some stranger has cast money into her lap, and had intercourse with her outside the temple; but while he casts the money, he must say, "I invite you in the name of Mylitta". It does not matter what sum the money is; the woman will never refuse, for that would be a sin, the money being by this act made sacred. So she follows the first man who casts it and rejects no one. After their intercourse, having discharged her sacred duty to the goddess, she goes away to her home; and thereafter there is no bribe however great that will get her. So then the women that are fair and tall are soon free to depart, but the uncomely have long to wait because they cannot fulfil the law; for some of them remain for three years, or four. There is a custom like this in some parts of Cyprus.

These short women cant get laid and they sit in the temple for years waiting for someone to fuck them so they can go home. This was in ancient Babylon.

Times have changed a bit since then OP. Don't gotta sit at a temple anymore. Pussy of all heights is a phone call away.

We're actually all descended from pheasants

My family tree is riddled with aristocracy. Im the peasant.

I don't have a big preference either way, but if I was asked to choose between a tall girl and short girl who looked identical, it would always be the short one.

I'm a huge fan of all female folks.

I've had coworkers that told me that I'm TOO picky. How can I eliminate every single female person that is short from the options?

maxresdefault.jpg

Bang short chicks breed with tall chicks. You can be a real man of the people while still maintaining an air of sophistication that way.

Savages are still considered peasants...right?

If so,

Probably true, I like short ladies.. easier to toss around

I prefer girls that are closer to mu height than short ones.

Love the longer legs and I can actually see her face when missionary, actually enjoy their added weight while on top.

Would not say no to a short girl but I dont really see any advantage on the sack (or the ones dont do nothing to me).

I prefer girls that are closer to mu height than short ones.

Love the longer legs and I can actually see her face when missionary, actually enjoy their added weight while on top.

Would not say no to a short girl but I dont really see any advantage on the sack (or the ones dont do nothing to me).

Easier when bending a tall chick over too.

TS, your quote says nothing of short women not getting any action. In fact there is no reference to short or tall women in your quote.

It says "uncomely," which means homely, not attractive.

So the uggos may have to wait years to take money for sex.

Back