If you like body weight exercises...

From the Forbidden Topics thread:

Discussions on Matt Furery or other blowhards - If you believe that high rep endurance is the key to success in fighting, what are you doing in a strength and power forum? Use the search function to see if your particular scam artist has been discussed already.

This thread isn't about MF, but there's a reason that his name invokes hatred. Every time MF's name is mentioned, Urban kills a kitty.

Thanks for the background. Believe it or not, I got to MF's website from this forum a few weeks ago. OK, so that's the culture here. But still, that knee jerk, indignant response was less than helpful. It's getting too silly for me to discuss whether I "believe that high rep endurance is the key to success in fighting" by just recalling a story I read from his website.

Thanks for the background. Believe it or not, I got to MF's website from this forum a few weeks ago. OK, so that's the culture here. But still, that knee jerk, indignant response was less than helpful. It's getting too silly for me to discuss whether I "believe that high rep endurance is the key to success in fighting" by just recalling a story I read from his website.

Link?

Matt Furey's website is one big shitty advertisement. Go to Joe Defranco's site. All of the information is free. he does not have "buy now" banners all over the place.

Link?

Matt Furey's website is one big shitty advertisement. Go to Joe Defranco's site. All of the information is free. he does not have "buy now" banners all over the place.

It was the monkey strength thread. (I originally thought I saw it on Ross's links)

doesn't furey charge you to access his "personal" forum?

doesn't furey charge you to access his "personal" forum?

lol, then you know more about his operations than I do. I read that grandma story from the link I clicked on the monkey thread in this forum.

Junior's good at what he does. That's all there is to it. Bringing up "his legs are small" bullshit screams of envy and jealousy.

All credits to him, but you gotta admit, his biomechanics help. He's built like a gymnast and does very similar gymnastic exercises. It's no coincidence that most Olympic gymnasts are way under 6'.

I was being tongue-in-cheek, not serious. Matt Furey sucks but I know you aren't a disciple of his.

I was being tongue-in-cheek, not serious. Matt Furey sucks but I know you aren't a disciple of his.

Lol, OK. Next time before I waste too many bits on the server disc, one of these guys would help: :icon_chee

Back