If you have pain in hips when squating watch this video (hip impingement)

I have to say, the whole field of physical fitness is surreal. Everyone I find online contradicts everyone else- if I read 20 articles, each one is saying the last guy is dumb & dead wrong. In between that and the incomprehensible language, it's just hard to understand what's true and what's false

Just like everything else in today's world.

More information at the tips of our fingers than every other generation and civilization before us yet it's a mire of bullshit now.

Is the Earth flat or not? Is bread/gluten bad for you or not? Is dairy bad for you or not? [insert class / "racial" based politics]. Corporations lobby the politicians that we elect to represent us super effectively to completely fuck us for profit.

That's my little autistic rant but I agree. Nothing more I hate then mis-disinformation. I have no idea in regards to your situation. Guess Sano would have to reply, good luck. My 2 cents, just do the quadruped hip series, not sure if that's common knowledge but I recall doing it as a kid/teen athlete...the internal/external fire hydrant shit, the super man one. Maybe some dead bugs would help I'd imagine. Then yeah idk, I'd say foot angle and width of stance while squatting...maybe ankle flexion/mobility would be a factor, but I don't really know and it seems like your problem is more than simply a normal deviation like that. (btw I don't think the Earth is flat lmao)

Dont listen to crowds then. Become a practitioner yourself. Everyone out here talking shit likely doesn't live what they say. Get to a point where you know the truth because you live it. Leave the talking for the weak.

Just like everything else in today's world.

More information at the tips of our fingers than every other generation and civilization before us yet it's a mire of bullshit now.

Is the Earth flat or not? Is bread/gluten bad for you or not? Is dairy bad for you or not? [insert class / "racial" based politics]. Corporations lobby the politicians that we elect to represent us super effectively to completely fuck us for profit.

That's my little autistic rant but I agree. Nothing more I hate then mis-disinformation. I have no idea in regards to your situation. Guess Sano would have to reply, good luck. My 2 cents, just do the quadruped hip series, not sure if that's common knowledge but I recall doing it as a kid/teen athlete...the internal/external fire hydrant shit, the super man one. Maybe some dead bugs would help I'd imagine. Then yeah idk, I'd say foot angle and width of stance while squatting...maybe ankle flexion/mobility would be a factor, but I don't really know and it seems like your problem is more than simply a normal deviation like that. (btw I don't think the Earth is flat lmao)

I hear ya, but it's a little easier to determine what's true and what's false in more rigorous fields (for me, anyways). I could give examples but it'd probably become political. Fitness is.... it's its own pseudoscientfic field. Your gluten & dairy examples are on point though, nutrition is basically in the same boat as fitness

You gotta become your own science experiment or you'll always be wondering who to trust.

Back