Movies If you have not seen ANY movies since 2002. What is the first one you would suggest.

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Another day ANOTHER movie thread.
Got a friend who ever since the birth of her child in 2002 says she only watched T.V. shows since then and has never really watched any movies since. I try to call bullshit, but she says its absolutely true.

So now she wants to come over and start watching some movies I suggest. Since I kept badgering her about it, But me being a nerd can only pick Nolan's Trilogy to start. I mean there is ALL kinds of great movies out since then.

Should I suggest Wolf of Wall Street first? I don't know! What do you guys suggest?

Personally I'd say Drive

153mp8k03mux.png

I’m sorry but I gotta ask, is ur friend a boomer from an Amish community?? That’s really really outta the loop. I’m a millennial and I don’t have nexflixs. But no movies since 2002 is really sumthing

'Avatar' would be a solid choice.
I thought that too, but she is..a straight up righty. I think the message of that movie might make her hate it. I still liked it regardless of its overt political messages. But i dunno if that should be the first one i show her.

I thought that too, but she is..a straight up righty. I think the message of that movie might make her hate it. I still liked it regardless of its overt political messages. But i dunno if that should be the first one i show her.

I'm a straight up righty, and enjoyed it as a cinematic masterpiece.

Just mention its of a similar storyline of Dances With Wolves, Fern Gully, The Last Samurai, and Pocahontas but better than all of them, in a SciFi setting, and directed by one of (perhaps THE) best director ever.

Even righties despise greedy corporations and the military industrial complex.

Back