If you have COVID 19 + Symptoms is it okay to go outside?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
like for a walk or something? Or is the risk of spreading it really high while even masked?

You shouldn't go out even if you have no symptoms. Wear a mask at home too and never take it off. Ingest food and liquid through IV. Pee and shit in bags, put them in a metal biosafe container and bury them in your backyard. Only then can you protect others

The answer s far arent as helpful as I’d hoped...

I'd say the question is what does it take for you to get outside and what's your outside look like? If you need to go down an elevator or be in any other close space potentially with others you don't live with I would say you should probably stay home, if you'll be more than 10-15ft from the nearest person in open air you're probably okay.

You'll be ok. Just read that covid deaths just past the Spanish flu deaths.

Im okay with going outside with covid as long as you can avoid common spaces to get there and you stay away from people once outside. I dont expect anyone to stay inside an apartment or small house for 2 weeks.

If you are masked and they are masked and vaccinated play ball!

Last time I had Covid I was still going for jogs on a trail by my house. I’d go during hours that others wouldn’t be out there but light exercise and sunlight definitely helped me out quite a bit.

This will go great. I'm sure everyone will be civil here right?

I'd say the question is what does it take for you to get outside and what's your outside look like? If you need to go down an elevator or be in any other close space potentially with others you don't live with I would say you should probably stay home, if you'll be more than 10-15ft from the nearest person in open air you're probably okay.

Stop dude. He might actually listen to you.

If I remember the covid list of symptoms correctly, it included breathing, fatigue, sniffles, sore throat, the ability to talk, loss of smell, no loss of smell, fever, cancer, stab wounds, and freckles.

As long as you don't have any of those symptoms you should be fine.

If I remember the covid list of symptoms correctly, it included breathing, fatigue, sniffles, sore throat, the ability to talk, loss of smell, no loss of smell, fever, cancer, stab wounds, and freckles.

As long as you don't have any of those symptoms you should be fine.

You forgot erectile dysfunction and/or erections lasting longer than 4 hours

Honestly, if you have legit symptoms, you're probably already dead. You'll most likely be on a ventilator and dancing with death 48 hours.

Democrats say if you got 2 injections you're good to go.
But realistically you just become a typhoidmary spreading delta along your merry way. Or is it called a covidmary?

Back