If you had to go to prom would you take your wife

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd take Mary Lucas. She was very cute in high school, but a bit chubby now and crazy liberal. But if it were highschool def take her. She has that cindy crawford mole near her mouth and was skinny and probably didn't have a political opinion.

Nope. My wife would not have been fun at prom. That being said, the girl I took to prom wasn't very fun. Now the chick I took to senior ring dance? Sheesh. We had a good time.

Why are we discussing this shit anyway? And who the hell factors in political views when picking a prom date? LOL

No way anybody beats my prom date. She wore chainmail and I wore a gas mask. We ruined the whole night for EVERYONE it was great.

You're not fucking her political opinions...
{<diva}

I went to a Keg Party instead of the prom.

Well I didn’t fuck my high school formal date so I guess I’d take my wife.

Fuck yeah I would. We own the dance floor when we hit it.

Would I take my wife to my senior prom?
That would be have been impossible because:
1) I didn't go to mine because I fought that night at the Buffalo Knights of Columbus Hall & stopped Brian Allison in the first round.
2) My wife wasn't born until three years after the date of my senior prom.

DisfiguredTepidKoi-size_restricted.gif

I didn't attend mine because I was the drummer for the band of the other school's prom.

We didn't have prom in my day, fuckwits in this country didn't go full gay for America until late 90's

We just took acid and didn't turn up to school for a week

I was too drunk to remember anything, so i have only vague recollections of prom.

my wife made be a better man, so I’m glad she wasn’t there.

Back