If you had the legal authority to kill anyone you wanted at any time would you do it?

let's say your government elelected to to the position of "Messenger of death" giving you the power to kill anyone you wanted anytime you wanted would you kill people? You could walk into any prison or jail or end the life of anyone you feel like needs to die and no matter who it was it would be completely legal and up to your discretion.

Where do I apply?:)

dredd01.jpg

let's say your government elelected to to the position of "Messenger of death" giving you the power to kill anyone you wanted anytime you wanted would you kill people? You could walk into any prison or jail or end the life of anyone you feel like needs to die and no matter who it was it would be completely legal and up to your discretion.

Shit , I already have the time place and method in mind. No one will miss the mother fucker I have in mind.

Without getting all weird and macabre, people always think that it's going to be hard before you actually do it. When actually presented with the situation, you'd be shocked on how easy it is to turn on. After ending a human life, you think that you're going to experience this watershed moment full of emotions like horror, doubt, satisfaction from being victorious in your conflict, etc. However, none of those things are actually there, which is what it so difficult to process. You think that you should be feeling all those things, and when you aren't, you start to think that something is wrong with you. You start to wonder if you're unhinged or broken, but when you start talking to others who have been there before, you realize that all those emotions are just a bunch of Hollywood beliefs. The truth is that it's really easy, and if you were doing the right thing (shooting someone who was shooting at you, for example), you won't have any moral questions about what you did. You start seeing violence as a practical solution for certain problems. Today, I would have no problems with shooting a terrorist, drug lord, or serial killer right in the face in front of his wife and kids, and then going to bed and sleep like a baby. For scum like that, they just need to die. Their existence is harmful to society, and they need to be removed for the betterment of the human species.
I told a meth dealer that lived across the street from me a series of facts like these once or twice, at the same time I told him I also knew he was a prison snitch and a C/I. They never looked in my direction again and were gone from the neighborhood a few weeks later.

Well if you're entrusted with that kind of authority you would be expected to use it

I don't think I could.

Just throw the body into a body bag. It's really easy and quick with two people, and you probably won't get blood on your shirt. Then, you can move it around with total ease if you need to. Otherwise, just leave it there. I'm a problem-solver like that.
You sound experienced, Iceman

Would happily kill pedos with no fucks given

Would be a hell of a card to keep up my sleeve in case I ever needed it.

Without getting all weird and macabre, people always think that it's going to be hard before you actually do it. When actually presented with the situation, you'd be shocked on how easy it is to turn on. After ending a human life, you think that you're going to experience this watershed moment full of emotions like horror, doubt, satisfaction from being victorious in your conflict, etc. However, none of those things are actually there, which is what it so difficult to process. You think that you should be feeling all those things, and when you aren't, you start to think that something is wrong with you. You start to wonder if you're unhinged or broken, but when you start talking to others who have been there before, you realize that all those emotions are just a bunch of Hollywood beliefs. The truth is that it's really easy, and if you were doing the right thing (shooting someone who was shooting at you, for example), you won't have any moral questions about what you did. You start seeing violence as a practical solution for certain problems. Today, I would have no problems with shooting a terrorist, drug lord, or serial killer right in the face in front of his wife and kids, and then going to bed and sleep like a baby. For scum like that, they just need to die. Their existence is harmful to society, and they need to be removed for the betterment of the human species.
While I have never killed someone or even come close, I did suspect all that emotional conflict talk was put on by the movies. I think when Hollywood makes it seem that you're not human if you don't feel a certain way about certain actions or events, they're trying to discourage people from doing certain things in real life.

Most people are too stupid and don't realize that as a human, whatever you do is a part of being human. Acting indifferent to a murder or to some random person's suffering doesn't make you "less human" "more human" or whatever bullshit.

With all that out of the way, I expect you to make a thread soon talking about all the people you've killed. I'm going to get a bag of popcorn going in the microwave.

Yeh, I would. Real life GTA rampages every couple of weeks.

While I have never killed someone or even come close, I did suspect all that emotional conflict talk was put on by the movies. I think when Hollywood makes it seem that you're not human if you don't feel a certain way about certain actions or events, they're trying to discourage people from doing certain things in real life.

Most people are too stupid and don't realize that as a human, whatever you do is a part of being human. Acting indifferent to a murder or to some random person's suffering doesn't make you "less human" "more human" or whatever bullshit.

With all that out of the way, I expect you to make a thread soon talking about all the people you've killed. I'm going to get a bag of popcorn going in the microwave.
The emotional questions come before, not after. I'll give you a real-world example. So let's say that you are a leader of a group of Soldiers or Marines in Iraq, and your job is to drive down the same set of roads every day, looking for guys who emplace roadside bombs. There is a street corner that you pass every single day. And every single day, little kids throw rocks at you from this corner. This goes on for a period of a couple of weeks. Then, you get a tip that this corner will be used to throw an anti-tank grenade at you. This grenade has the capacity to kill everyone inside one of your vehicles, so if it happens, you will be responsible for about 4-5 widows or parents who lost their 19 y/o sons (or maybe both). You have a clear choice: You can either roll the dice, accepting whatever risk comes your way towards you or your men. Or you can open fire into the crowd of kids, ensuring that no one will be using that corner again to attack you. There are some important caveats: 1) Warning shots are a war crime. If you open fire without the intent to kill, you will be sent to jail, period, end of discussion. 2) The bad guys have the potential to win a propaganda victory no matter what. Either they get to video themselves killing Americans, showing that they are baddest guys around, or they get to claim that you are the Great Satan who kills kids. So, Leader, what do you do? Those are the questions that you have to answer before, not after the fact.

I don't know how many people or anything like that I have shot. It's not quite like a video game where you see them fall down in front of you. Sometimes, you see little puffs of smoke from a machine gun or AK-47 fire from the side of another hill. You and your guys shoot at what you can see, sometimes at shit you can't see. Anything that looks like it would be a good place to set up (places with good cover, etc), you shoot it. When you eventually make it over that way, sometimes, you see no dead bodies. Sometimes, you see a whole bunch of them. The latter is a good day, but no one knows who hit what. So how do you count that? Other times, you very clearly see what you're shooting at, and you definitely know when you're the one who shot the guy. It's whatever. You still don't feel bad about doing exactly what would be done to you if he had the chance.

Fuck yes. I would seek out people who abuse and neglect animals and kill them. Then, I would extort others for money so I could build a huge sanctuary for their pets.

I would do to them exactly what it was they did to their animals. If they chained them in the yard without food or water, I would do that to them until they died.

Absolutely.... I would wipe out the entire Kardashian family bloodline for the betterment of mankind.

Most likely not.
I don't have the motive.
Nobody has ever done me so wrong that I felt like murder was an appropriate response.

The emotional questions come before, not after. I'll give you a real-world example. So let's say that you are a leader of a group of Soldiers or Marines in Iraq, and your job is to drive down the same set of roads every day, looking for guys who emplace roadside bombs. There is a street corner that you pass every single day. And every single day, little kids throw rocks at you from this corner. This goes on for a period of a couple of weeks. Then, you get a tip that this corner will be used to throw an anti-tank grenade at you. This grenade has the capacity to kill everyone inside one of your vehicles, so if it happens, you will be responsible for about 4-5 widows or parents who lost their 19 y/o sons (or maybe both). You have a clear choice: You can either roll the dice, accepting whatever risk comes your way towards you or your men. Or you can open fire into the crowd of kids, ensuring that no one will be using that corner again to attack you. There are some important caveats: 1) Warning shots are a war crime. If you open fire without the intent to kill, you will be sent to jail, period, end of discussion. 2) The bad guys have the potential to win a propaganda victory no matter what. Either they get to video themselves killing Americans, showing that they are baddest guys around, or they get to claim that you are the Great Satan who kills kids. So, Leader, what do you do? Those are the questions that you have to answer before, not after the fact.

I don't know how many people or anything like that I have shot. It's not quite like a video game where you see them fall down in front of you. Sometimes, you see little puffs of smoke from a machine gun or AK-47 fire from the side of another hill. You and your guys shoot at what you can see, sometimes at shit you can't see. Anything that looks like it would be a good place to set up (places with good cover, etc), you shoot it. When you eventually make it over that way, sometimes, you see no dead bodies. Sometimes, you see a whole bunch of them. The latter is a good day, but no one knows who hit what. So how do you count that? Other times, you very clearly see what you're shooting at, and you definitely know when you're the one who shot the guy. It's whatever. You still don't feel bad about doing exactly what would be done to you if he had the chance.
So can we just turn this thread into a Sub-Thug War Story thread?

Yes absolutely there are some sick fucks out there that would deserve it imo.

So can we just turn this thread into a Sub-Thug War Story thread?
Haha, no thanks. I honestly believe that there are things out there that society should be exposed to so that they can get a real idea of what things are actually like. Like a lot of other institutions, the military is the keeper of certain kinds of wisdom, and we all benefit when wisdom is shared. I certainly don't tell these stories to make it look like Rambo. I just want to give people a glimpse into that other world so that it can inform other decisions that they make or beliefs that they hold. After all, most people in this forum are from countries where you vote your leaders into office. Sometimes, those leaders start or become involved in wars. We should have an understanding of what that means.

Back