If you had the choice. Woodley vs Wonderboy or GSP

I think Wonderboy deserves the shot at Woodleys belt, but if GSP got him first I wouldn't complain. GSP-Woodley doesn't exactly sound like a super fight as far as GSP is concerned.

GSP. How is this even a fucking question? Are there really dipshits out there who don't want to see GSP come back?

Wonderboy. Woodley thinks he's a star and deserves fat stacks, but he isn't. Why waste a GSP fight on him? GSP would be bringing everything to the table but the belt, while Woodley kicks back and reaps the financial rewards. Let this star show he can carry a PPV before putting all the eggs in his basket.

Big GSP fan back in the day I think he has nothing left to prove and should stay retired.

Now it's Wonderboy's time.

GSP will get his shit pushed in and Wonderboy deserves it.

So Wonderboy

@The guest approves this post.
@NightwingBJJ

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

@NightwingBJJ

No shit...

When I read about the possible return of the GOAT. I was fuckin trippin. I went to visit a buddy of mine in Alexandria ( just outside Washington DC ). We got fucking hammered. We were all...

1089_original.gif

@NightwingBJJ

No shit...

When I read about the possible return of the GOAT. I was fuckin trippin. I went to visit a buddy of mine in Alexandria ( just outside Washington DC ). We got fucking hammered. We were all...

1089_original.gif

Sounds like a fun time Guest. Haa

Wonderboy.

I'll be a Wonderboy fan 'till the day I die.

He completely changed my view on American Kickboxing.

Woodley vs WB

I want to see the champions face the top contenders. I'm funny that way.

WTF ?

My gif isn't giffing ?

He points... gives a thumbs up... and says... Thank you.

Wonderboy. I thought Wonderboy vs Lawler would have been a great matchup. Curious to see how Wonderboy vs Woodley goes.

People seem to forget how boring GSP fights are and how Hendricks kicked his ass. Woodley would dismantle him.

The entertaining fight is Wonderboy.

I could understand Woodley fans wanting GSP instead of Wonderboy. It would suck for them to see Woodley lose the title so fast.

GSP.

Technically no one beat him to take the Title.
GSP's presence still looms over the division... until someone beats him.
WonderBoy will have to sit on the shelf Tyrone style, or face the winner of Condit /Maia for the shot.

I think Maia and WB both have clear cases for the shot. Condit is elite but has been favored a bit tbh.

Back