If you had pipes like buffer would you do it?

would you be Bruce buffer if you had the voice of an angel

• Total voters
Work 6 hours (really like 10 minutes) a week with a few media obligations along the way as a career?

i like michael better. always have

lets pretend you had pipes like Bruce buffer, would you be about that life? He basically gets to go to every ufc event ever, the downside, he goes to every ufc event ever. If you know what I mean. Constant travel, surrounded by the sport, paid to basically just be awesome for 30 minutes on the stage each week. Would you do it?

He's probably neurotic about being in the shadow of the GOAT ring announcer. But fuck yea I'd do it.

Get paid lots of money to travel around the world and watch UFC events ringside??????

ITT men that are proud they can sing vent their frustrations on bruce buffer.

Lmao the internet brings out all peoples issues

lets pretend you had pipes like Bruce buffer, would you be about that life? He basically gets to go to every ufc event ever, the downside, he goes to every ufc event ever. If you know what I mean. Constant travel, surrounded by the sport, paid to basically just be awesome for 30 minutes on the stage each week. Would you do it?

Are you asking me would I rather take a gig where I get paid a shit load of money to travel the world, hang out with hot ring girls at after parties or sit in a cubical rottening away while posting on sherdog?

The answer is obviously rotten away posting on sherdog.

Anyone even discussing the negatives as if it's close to outweighing the positives is either filthy rich already, a pro gamer, or a liar.

Bruce is undoubtedly in the top 2% of the country (1% in the world) in income. For reference, less than 200k/year puts you in the top 4%, and bruce probably does a couple million a year.

For a chill, easy job requiring literally 1/10th the time that most people have to work, with virtually no stress and paid travel, plus hanging with celebrities and ring girls, being somewhat famous, seeing live fights front row, etc etc

I couldn't do it. Everyone would be looking around asking WTF was said.

Talk to text doesn't even translate Coonass

Back