If you had a choice of living again after your current life

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Random country, random parents, status, wiped memory, you start from nothing.

Would you go for it?

Knowing what life consists of, what risks and rewards it brings?

Although I am curious how the future will look like, all signs tells me that humanity will suffer some major disaster within the next 30-50 years. Perhaps even less than that. And I dont really fancy living in a Mad Max world. I rather be a cogwheel in current society, working 9-5 than starving or killing others for food.

Random? Meaning I have a very high chance of being born in some overpopulated shithole, into a life of endless poverty and disease?

I often take it for granted, but I'm very happy that I was born in America and not somewhere like Somalia or India. (Indian food is fantastic though)

Definitely not living again if its in this society. This is a pretty dystopian society that we are approaching. For one this society is pretty much ruled by the Billionaire class worldwide and rising sentient Artificial Intelligence will most likely wipe us out in the future, but most are choosing to ignore it because they are so focused on profit.

Random country, random parents, status, wiped memory, you start from nothing.

So you're basically completely unaware that this happened so it doesn't really matter? I would probably end up as one of those homeless Indian kids who lives on the fucking railroad tracks.

straight white guy who got to travel the world for work and live in a half-dozen countries so..... nah. Maybe I'm bias cuz it's my life and it's all I know.

I already did that like 1000 times nbd.

What would happen if I decide not to?

I already have lived 50 lives .. btw you guys need to watch Altered Carbon on Netflix
season 2 is starting in like weeks

straight white guy who got to travel the world for work and live in a half-dozen countries so..... nah. Maybe I'm bias cuz it's my life and it's all I know.

Being born straight sucks dude. Would be gay in a heartbeat. Brb finishing Mario cart and zucking each others cawks then going back to Mario cart.

Nah, I mean, if you can't keep any of your experience then it's just a roguelike, and I kind of like the run I have going. Starting equipment ain't getting much better.

No way

There's a big probability you'd end up in a shithole.

so basically i die? we are our memories, if i get reborn in a different body with no recollection, i ceased to be myself.

Being born straight sucks dude. Would be gay in a heartbeat. Brb finishing Mario cart and zucking each others cawks then going back to Mario cart.

I would totally dig being a lesbian as long as im not born in a conservative hellhole.

Hell no. It's an interesting question though. Which would you want most between eternal reincarnation, eternal retention of a single identity, or annihilation.

Back