If you had $200...

KaosX

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What gear would you get?

We'll put it this way, I have $300 set aside for some gear reviews. $100 is set aside for a Gi to review - but I've got this other $200 and was wondering what gear people were interested in recently.

where i am gear is really expensive cos of shipping and shit

i'm looking for jaco guardians actually, it seems like my training partners have a conspiracy to prevent me from having children in the future. i used jock straps, nike pro compression tights but they always shift around. i've heard nothing but good things about the jaco guardians.

i'll also pick up a pair of handwraps because i just started striking recently. also i'm looking at a pair of hayabusa pro gloves. mainly because it's one of the only few mma gloves that my local mma store carries, the others being fairtex. the hayabusas look amazing and the reviews are glowing.

given that the $200 is in USD i would be able to spend a lot more!

in that case i'd keep the money, i don't need any more gear. i use mostly cheap shit that's functional.
or i would spend it on mma shirts. not cheesy ones with tatted flaming dragon skulls of the crimson sky hidden temple and shit, but cool, minimalistic ones.

Last edited:
I'd get the Winnings FG2900 if I had 200 dollars to spend. Unfortunately I dont...:icon_cry2

I would get one of those Fleshlights...make that three Fleshlights. The one with a mouth, the one with the vagina, and the one with the anus (female anus, of course). Then, I would begin intense training for oral, anal, and vaginal intercourse.

I'd check out gear from smaller/more affordable companies, see how they compare to the more well known brands.

I'd check out gear from smaller/more affordable companies, see how they compare to the more well known brands.

I like to focus on the smaller companies as a lot of my reviews show - there's a lot out there that dont have a lot of advertising etc - so I try to find them when I can - but sometimes it's hard.

get the triumph united superlative headgear. im dieng to know how it compares to the winning fg2900, and other headgear

I'd like to see how the Ring-to-Cage shin guards hold up.

Aries shins, gloves, etc

The Protec 3 Everlast gloves look SOOO awesome. But they're more than your whole budget. More than my budget ever...

Additional stuff you could review is BJJ technique websites or Muay Thai DVD's. Or books

I'd like to see how the Ring-to-Cage shin guards hold up.

Aries shins, gloves, etc

The Protec 3 Everlast gloves look SOOO awesome. But they're more than your whole budget. More than my budget ever...

Additional stuff you could review is BJJ technique websites or Muay Thai DVD's. Or books

Books is another good one, I've got a couple...I know I need a new gi...I have a basic white ripstop one now and I rolled with a guy who was wearing a hybrid gi...and now my white gi is somewaht gray ever after de-linting before washing.

I've pretty much got a little list of stuff I want to get together now

1. new gi - separate budget for that
-
2. new gear bag - likely a DSMMA bag
3. maybe headgear
4. maybe new mouthpiece
5. maybe thai pads or focus mitts for personal use

$200 for the above is doable with the right shopping mentality.

I would get a new koral mkm my old was pulled apart by a guy at a grappling challenge

id wait for a little bit till i have enuf then buy a luckeeeeeee

Him?:

2h6di5u.jpg

i would get one of those fleshlights...make that three fleshlights. The one with a mouth, the one with the vagina, and the one with the anus (female anus, of course). Then, i would begin intense training for oral, anal, and vaginal intercourse.

hahahahha.

I would just buy a good gi for 150 and save the rest for physio

So far I've purchased a new gi, 3 pairs of shorts, some beater headgear, some sparring gloves for my daughter, and a cheap gi for her to get her started with.

i would get one more pair of gloves and grappling shins then get comics if theres any money left over

Back